Author Topic: Marokaanse Fez ( hoofddeksel)  (Read 52035 times)

« on: 06/06/2007 om 23:18:46 »

Wat is hier zo Amazigh aan?
Wat is de historie hier achter?
« Last Edit: 07/06/2007 om 16:10:05 by Hadou »

« Reply #1 on: 06/06/2007 om 23:22:23 »
Wist niet eens dat mensen dat ding 'Amazigh' vinden. Weet niet waar het vandaan komt, vind het i.i.g een lelijke clownshoed.

« Reply #2 on: 06/06/2007 om 23:34:33 »
Ik zie de laatste tijd veel  kinderen die besnijdenis gehad hebben die hoed dragen in Arif en in NL.
En uiteraard rmqedem n dcar.
-Het is geen amazigh hoed. naar mijn kennis. maar Andalus.

« Reply #3 on: 07/06/2007 om 03:01:58 »
Het is Turks dacht ik.

« Reply #4 on: 07/06/2007 om 09:36:47 »
De Fez komt oorspronkelijk uit het toenmalige Otmaanse pronvincie Tunesië.

http://www.tapu.nl/fez.html

« Reply #5 on: 07/06/2007 om 15:35:08 »
Het werd wel naar de stad Fes genoemd.
Turken noemen Marokko nog steeds Faz.

« Reply #6 on: 07/06/2007 om 15:44:10 »
Azul fellawn,

Yes, that's the same shape where you put the canned stuff like that:

Dat ugly stuff can't be amazigh anyhow.

That's a derviche tourneur hat (those guys rotating to reach God). And even the kardesh are ashamed of it, as they violently protested against Oliver Stone's Midnight Express where the jail guardian wears it. They yelled out coz the hat had been dropped outta the clothing custom for decades already.

And indeed, only the Fassi bourgeoisie has the sh*t taste to keep that hat alive. Hassan II's had his dickhead covered by it several times...

« Last Edit: 07/06/2007 om 15:46:24 by Amzwaru »

« Reply #7 on: 07/06/2007 om 15:53:51 »
:D thank you  for your comment. LOL :D

I know it is not amazighhat. But i see this hat also In Tafersit :(
And also in party's. weddings and Tahara of children. here  in Holland of Iriffiyen and other Imazighen.
This symbolise that we slowly take the habits of the foreigners . That is bad!

« Reply #8 on: 07/06/2007 om 16:01:52 »
Hehehe, you're welcome a gma. :)

Indeed mate, our folks take foreign habits as theirs but that's part of the marginalisation of the autochton culture. Above all, fassis bourgeoisie is the source entertainer of this acquaintance with foreign stuffs with no taste nor class. Take the musical expression for instance, that's the same.

We got clear clothing habit, and the oldest is I think the brnus (asennar), notably the hoody one.

« Reply #9 on: 07/06/2007 om 16:08:12 »
yeaaah those musicians ''mal7oun''.
a friend of mine always saying that HII take care of the Fes-people. He gave them the jobs. all of them playing Camanja ( for him)
(sarcastic)

« Reply #10 on: 09/06/2007 om 18:52:31 »
Azul fellawn,

That's a derviche tourneur hat (those guys rotating to reach God). And even the kardesh are ashamed of it, as they violently protested against Oliver Stone's Midnight Express where the jail guardian wears it. They yelled out coz the hat had been dropped outta the clothing custom for decades already.

And indeed, only the Fassi bourgeoisie has the sh*t taste to keep that hat alive. Hassan II's had his dickhead covered by it several times...

haha i like your response bro, especially the last two sentences.
I thought it was turkish too.  the soufi's still use kind of a hat like the fez

« Reply #11 on: 11/06/2007 om 17:33:55 »
fez pet dat is een bekend arabische simbool
het is verboden in turkye omdat het als een arabische simbool word gezien

de turken zien arabieren als veraders omdat de arabieren de kant van de engelsen hebben gekozen begin vorige eeuw
daarom is fes pet verboden daar

« Reply #12 on: 11/06/2007 om 20:50:48 »
De Fez komt niet uit Arabische schiereiland. Het wordt en werd gedragen in de landen aan Middelandse Zee.
Egyptenaren , Tunesiers, Algerijnen en Marokkanen dragen het nog.

« Reply #13 on: 12/06/2007 om 16:40:11 »
Azul fellawn,

oh my god,i am laughing my ass off hahah

« Reply #14 on: 23/06/2007 om 10:57:34 »
Het is geen hoofddeksel.
Als ik me niet vergist is het een hoed die in de oudheid door kanaanieten/finiciers priesters werd gedragen.