Meerkeuze vragen

Gestart door Izwan, 12/04/2006 om 23:10:28

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 17:03:34
Waarom hebben we het nooit over hoe we het beste onze Rif kunnen helpen, maar lopen we constant te janken dat anderen ons iets hebben aangedaan. In Marokko noemen ze ons Shloe7 El 3ez, wat betekend Shloe7 van eer, wat is er eervol aan janken als vierjarige ballerinas.

Shloe7 El Kenz = Shloe7 van de schat = Soessi
Shloe7 El 3ez = Shloe7 van eer=             Riffi
Shloe7 El Gnez= Shloe7 van vuil=           Shloe7 (van de Atlas en Ourzazate).

Hoorde het vorige zomer in Marokko, vond het best humor...

That is the kind of bullshit that the 3arbouche of Morocco love sayin. Any amazigh who respect himself and his people don't give a shit about 3arbouche widespread stupidity.

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 17:18:43
Waarom hebben we het nooit over hoe we het beste onze Rif kunnen helpen, maar lopen we constant te janken dat anderen ons iets hebben aangedaan. In Marokko noemen ze ons Shloe7 El 3ez, wat betekend Shloe7 van eer, wat is er eervol aan janken als vierjarige ballerinas.

That is the kind of bullshit that the 3arbouche of Morocco love sayin. Any amazigh who respect himself and his people don't give a shit about 3arbouche widespread stupidity.

It did come from an "3arbouche", but it does contain some truth, the Shlou7 of the Atlas were the main force of the French called the "Goums" they attacked our villages in the North.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 17:21:28

It did come from an "3arbouche", but it does contain some truth, the Shlou7 of the Atlas were the main force of the French called the "Goums" they attacked our villages in the North.

How can a 3arbouch be worried and touched by Rif's hard times?

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 17:26:31

How many 3arbouch do you know?

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 17:33:19

Quite a bunch. How many "shlou7 el khenz" do you know?

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 17:37:31

I dont mean moroccan i3arbouchen, I mean from the middle east, those in Morocco are arabized. I know alot of Shlou7 el khenz, their women are known as whores here in Amsterdam toghether with the women of the moroccan 3arbouchen. A neighbore of my her doughter was picked up from home almost at a daily basis by her boyfriend, no rifi would ever accept that.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 17:43:41

I dont mean moroccan i3arbouchen, I mean from the middle east, those in Morocco are arabized. I know alot of Shlou7 el khenz, their women are known as whores here in Amsterdam toghether with the women of the moroccan 3arbouchen. A neighbore of my her doughter was picked up from home almost at a daily basis by her boyfriend, no rifi would ever accept that.

Arabized could be a word, but referring to people like you I think it's better to say "domesticated".
You keep on being consistent with your bullshit racist behavior...which isn't surprisin' because you show from A to Z that you got a limited knowledge of Morocco.

Listen man, in a way, I don't give a shit about the way of life chosen here in Europe, because when you born in Europe, in most cases you get to be european. I hope even a stir-fried bollock can understand that, isn't it? ...

We were roughly talkin' about colonialism times but your liquid brain didn't allow you to go further in your shit assumptions.

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 17:54:44

Arabized could be a word, but referring to people like you I think it's better to say "domesticated".
You keep on being consistent with your bullshit racist behavior...which isn't surprisin' because you show from A to Z that you got a limited knowledge of Morocco.

Listen man, in a way, I don't give a shit about the way of life chosen here in Europe, because when you born in Europe, in most cases you get to be european. I hope even a stir-fried bollock can understand that, isn't it? ...

We were roughly talkin' about colonialism times but your liquid brain didn't allow you to go further in your shit assumptions.

So your a Shel7 el Khenz well concratz my man, you are the main enemy of the Rif. Your people the Khenz are the ones that served as a "GOUM" in the French Army. To me you are worse then the French.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 17:57:41

So your a Shel7 el Khenz well concratz my man, you are the main enemy of the Rif. Your people the Khenz are the ones that served as a "GOUM" in the French Army. To me you are worse then the French.

That's the first time in that website I got a verbal conflict with someone here. I gotta say I just hate your login name ... above all when a higher concept of freedom is mistaken and arabized: wake up, "amazighi" doesn't exist, imazighen say "amazigh ad ggigh". What you could make if you like game words is massihi ... a-massihi if you want ...

Listen brainless man, if all the Atlas people had served and collaborated under French Army, no independance would have been given ... The fact is you don't know that people from the Atlas suffered the same lie you're taking of advantage of.

Since the war of Bougafer to the day of resistance, shlouh from the Atlas have struggled with sacrifice: but the arabic-andalus rich minority, along with the french has scattered lies throughout the country so the ignorant - like you - call for division.

Bon écoute man, you're just waiting my time and I just accept it when I have fun: but here, you ain't funny at all, rather boring and stupid.

It's time to go for you small bone jack russell.

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 18:10:09

That's the first time in that website I got a verbal conflict with someone here. I gotta say I just hate your login name ... above all when a higher concept of freedom is mistaken and arabized: wake up, "amazighi" doesn't exist, imazighen say "amazigh ad ggigh". What you could make if you like game words is massihi ... a-massihi if you want ...

Listen brainless man, if all the Atlas people had served and collaborated under French Army, no independance would have been given ... The fact is you don't know that people from the Atlas suffered the same lie you're taking of advantage of.

Since the war of Bougafer to the day of resistance, shlouh from the Atlas have struggled with sacrifice: but the arabic-andalus rich minority, along with the french has scattered lies throughout the country so the ignorant - like you - call for division.

Bon écoute man, you're just waiting my time and I just accept it when I have fun: but here, you ain't funny at all, rather boring and stupid.

OOO little Khenz got mad. I know that your people have fought the French and I know of the Tribal leaders like Moha ou Hammou leader of the Zaïan confederation and Moha ou Said. The big difference between a Rifi and your type is that we are more loyal to our own people. The men the Spanish recruited from the Rifis to fight other Rifis helped their fellow Rifis when the battle started and turned against the Spanish. I dont find the "Goumiers" doing that to the French, they slaughterd people of their own tribes for their masters the French.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 18:16:33

OOO little Khenz got mad. I know that your people have fought the French and I know of the Tribal leaders like Moha ou Hammou leader of the Zaïan confederation and Moha ou Said. The big difference between a Rifi and your type is that we are more loyal to our own people. The men the Spanish recruited from the Rifis to fight other Rifis helped their fellow Rifis when the battle started and turned against the Spanish. I dont find the "Goumiers" doing that to the French, they slaughterd people of their own tribes for their masters the French.

Don't you understand dumbass that the situation was exactly symetric.

What occured to people from the Atlas idraren also occured to the people from the Rif idraren.

Keep on blowjobbing the 3arbouche, Arab-Amazighi, while your brothers and sisters are suffering throughout the country because of the hidden apartheid ruled by your arabic-andalus idols.

High Atlas is my Akkal. It is our Akkal. I love my whole amazigh people more than they could love me. So I could fiercely die for these principles and I doubt a faggot-for-the-3arbouche like you will ever intimidate me on that question.

Igh Tinna Rebbi you'll get the same destiny as Jeanne d'Arc.

groenebriefjes

hoer zijn heb niks te maken met arabisch of berber, of rifi. Hoer zijn is gewoon iets dat zit in de vrouw hahaha. k ken zat berberse meiden die worden opgepikt dagelijks door hun vriendje (ook in amsterdam)...sommige geven hun k*t voor paar centen, andere geven gratis..ewa ja, ieder zijn ding.

Arab-Amazighi

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 04/07/2006 om 18:30:02
Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 18:16:33

Don't you understand dumbass that the situation was exactly symetric.

What occured to people from the Atlas idraren also occured to the people from the Rif idraren.

Keep on blowjobbing the 3arbouche, Arab-Amazighi, while your brothers and sisters are suffering throughout the country because of the hidden apartheid ruled by your arabic-andalus idols.

High Atlas is my Akkal. It is our Akkal. I love my whole amazigh people more than they could love me. So I could fiercely die for these principles and I doubt a faggot-for-the-3arbouche like you will ever intimidate me on that question.

No it was NOT symetric, we defeated our occupiers the Spanish and we were then defeated by BOTH THE SPANISH AND THE FRENCH. We were also much less in numbers the Rif population wasnt that large and YET WE INFLICTED MUCH MORE losses on the French AND spanish than your weak asses did. Here you have some titles to educate your ignorent little ass about your own history.

- "The Moroccan Goums, Tribal warriors in a modern war" by Edward L. Bimberg.
- "Deadly Embrace: Morocco and the Road to the Spanish Civil War" by   Sebastian Balfour
- "From the Barrel of a Gun: A History of Guerrilla, Revolutionary and Counter-Insurgency Warfare, from the Romans to the Present"  by John Ellis

These are a few titles on the military history of morocco.

P.S. If you do love your own people then that is a good thing, too bad for you there is not much to love about a khenz.

Hadou

Citaat van: Arab-Amazighi op 04/07/2006 om 18:39:24
P.S. If you do love your own people then that is a good thing, too bad for you there is not much to love about a khenz.

Stop these ridiculous attacks on our brother from Atlas.
You can open your own topics if you want to say something.

Izouran

Citaat van: Dagobert-Rifi op 04/07/2006 om 18:35:44
hoer zijn heb niks te maken met arabisch of berber, of rifi. Hoer zijn is gewoon iets dat zit in de vrouw hahaha.

Ik hoop dat je weet dat je hier een belachelijke opmerking maakt. Heeft niets met vrouw zijn te maken, het gaat hier om individuele ideeën en situaties. Zo maak je geen vrienden.

Trouwens topic ging niet over hoe gruwelijk de Atlas gasten zijn.