Citaat van: allasian op 31/03/2006 om 20:27:48
Citaat van: TOTOF op 31/03/2006 om 15:47:05
All my sincere disrespect to the unchallengable assh*ole, K-Maro:

1. K-Maro
2. K-Maro
3. K-Maro
4. K-Maro
10. K-Maro
Is that a northafrican/middle eastern  arab type ? He sure hell looks like one. But he wears a cross. that caused the doubt.

Smart remark man! This K-Maro is a cheater!
I heard him once on TV and I laughed coz he got the farmer accent from Quebec: he said he's a lebanese maronite (he was born there...and snaked outta canada with his parents).
Now listen why this guy is a CHEATER.
In French, to say a "moroccan" you say "marocain". Here in our holy banlieue, the word marocain was (like quite most of the french words in fact ...) reversed into "cain-maro", and cain-maro can be whether pronounced or graffed K-maro. (K is said [Ka])
Thus, this shook one entered the french music market under the nickname K-maro to let the people think he's a ka-maro. But he's not... a christian lebos he is.

allasian

But it somehow indicates that being moroccan is something cool. right ?

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: allasian op 02/04/2006 om 16:49:38
But it somehow indicates that being moroccan is something cool. right ?

Hmmm...let's say he might have taken that name coz the moroccan community is the 2nd or 3rd largest in France, so you can make greater money in music with'em if you let them the doubt you belong to their community.

Being moroccan isn't that cool if you have to look for a job or a flat...My personal view for the remainin stuffs is that it's much cooler to be moroccan...particularly if you're in music. :)
The grade after "moroccan" is "amazigh" ... feeling "amazigh" is somethin almighty. We can feel "imazighen" beyond the fallacious frontiers! :)

Tamza

Word. Fuck K-Maro, K-Maro sucks.

allasian

5: Within Temptation (it really sucks.)
4: Bon Jovi (behalve "Blaze of glory" ) (dat gedoe van good guy rocker is echt vervelend).
3: Enigma (moet niks hebben van zulke mietjes muziek)

wordt vervolgd.

Lezeres

10. Het laatste album van Shakira
9. YES-R!!! inclusief alle nederlandstalige rap
8. Marilyn Manson e.a. Gothic muziek (angstaanjagend)
7. Celine Dion, alleen de engelstalige nummers, ze klinkt gewoon beter in het frans
6. Jennifer Lopez, ze kan goed dansen, maar absoluut niet zingen.

to be continued..

PS. muziek uit de jaren '80 en '90, dat noem ik pas muziek tegenwoordig maken ze alleen maar rotzooi.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Yeah ... that Shakira cannot be forgotten ... audiocrap she sells, stinky long waves on the radio.
Jennifer Lopez ... that's no cool folks, when you look at her from behind, this dame deserves a lot of respect. :)

Lezeres

Citaat van: TOTOF op 03/04/2006 om 16:08:27
Yeah ... that Shakira cannot be forgotten ... audiocrap she sells, stinky long waves on the radio.
Jennifer Lopez ... that's no cool folks, when you look at her from behind, this dame deserves a lot of respect. :)

I said that she is a cool dancer, but a lousy singer ;D

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: figuigya op 03/04/2006 om 16:12:38
Citaat van: TOTOF op 03/04/2006 om 16:08:27

I said that she is a cool danser, but a lousy singer ;D

That's damn right man, that's the truth.  ;D

Lezeres

5. Chaa'bi
4. Fatima Tihihite, ik hoor liever het gekras van nagels over een schoolbord.

to be continued

weetikveel

Ik kan beter een top 100 maken van "music that sucks"

Ik heb een ontzettende hekel aan pop, r&B, hiphop en al dat urban gedoe (oftewel: f*ck mainstream!), heavy metal, chaabi, sharki, rai (met uitzondering van bepaalde nummers), amazigh (voornamelijk artiesten zoals said marouari en nummers die nergens over gaan)

Hadou

Citaat van: weetikveel op 13/04/2006 om 21:25:54
Ik kan beter een top 100 maken van "music that sucks"
Ja! doe dat 's maar..
Ruimte zat ;D

Dora

andalus..wat heb ik daar een hekel aan..van dat jbella shit.

Memma

Andaloussi luister ik wel graag naar, mooie muziek.
Malhoun daarentegen is vreselijke muziek, één en al gezeik in die nummers...Chaa'bi á la Hajja Hamdaouia is overigens ook niet aan te horen. En hetzelfde voor Marokkaanse klassieke muziek en Amazigh artiesten zoals die clown van een Said Mariouari.

*-RiFFijn0s-*

mijn top 10:

1 -  Sharki muziek, werkelijk niet om aan te horen
2 -  Hindi muziek, dat hoge piepstemmetje doet me denken aan de duivel bah
3 -  Van die 50 cent achtige rap muziek wat nergens over gaat
4 - Chaabi muziek, dat ééntonige dreuntje, weg ermee man
5 - Marokkaanse Rai muziek, nee ze kunnen lang niet tippen aan hun Algerijnse collega's
6 - Riffijnse ééndagsvliegliederen, a yedjies n Hollanda, bla bla, schei toch uit man
7 - De meeste Nederlandstalige geflopte rap, het worden er alsmaar meer tfoe
8 - Meerendeel van de Latino muziek, mensen begrijpen er geen hol van, alleen omdat Spaans iets Mysterieus herbergt.
9 - Queen, Metallica en dat geouwehoer, oftwel muziekloze muziek
10 - tja....