Crooks, Fellas, Bones, Crips, Bloods...gather da venom here

Gestart door Camaron'N'IstIgliwa, 14/03/2006 om 15:21:51

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:06:13
Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:02:13
Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 14:57:13
Ewa i've uploaded it, so i share it for the fans ;D
http://rapidshare.de/files/16301662/Fonky_Family_-_Marginale_Musique__2006__-_Rap_By_FEFE2003.rar.html

Marseille!

GZA Genius just downloaded man!!!!!! Thanks!
I've noticed people in holland do like Marseille, what do you think fellow, people prefer Marseille or da concrete jungle of banlieue?
No thnx for the album, but ya gotta admit marseille is sick. The streets is crazy son, ova there. Almost like U.s.a. Ghetto's and shit. ;D Come 2 amsterdam 1 time.
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NVX5S1KSF3L41TMIV2QXZJR4U

Yeah may be Marseille have a few crazy streets inside Quartier Nord, a lot of dusty district ... if Marseille looks like US ghettos, our suburb look like Bagdad man.
:)
I came to amsterdam a few times already man (and other cities), but I can't figure out where do you - moroccan broeders - live outthere? Where's ya district, it's not really visible or I got blind that days...

groenebriefjes

Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:09:35
Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:06:13
Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:02:13
Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 14:57:13
Ewa i've uploaded it, so i share it for the fans ;D
http://rapidshare.de/files/16301662/Fonky_Family_-_Marginale_Musique__2006__-_Rap_By_FEFE2003.rar.html

Marseille!

GZA Genius just downloaded man!!!!!! Thanks!
I've noticed people in holland do like Marseille, what do you think fellow, people prefer Marseille or da concrete jungle of banlieue?
No thnx for the album, but ya gotta admit marseille is sick. The streets is crazy son, ova there. Almost like U.s.a. Ghetto's and shit. ;D Come 2 amsterdam 1 time.
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NVX5S1KSF3L41TMIV2QXZJR4U

Yeah may be Marseille have a few crazy streets inside Quartier Nord, a lot of dusty district ... if Marseille looks like US ghettos, our suburb look like Bagdad man.

hahaha i know, its nothing compared 2 holland. fake ass gangsters ova here. haha. Marseille, paris..ak's on the streetz ;D

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:12:10
Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:09:35

hahaha i know, its nothing compared 2 holland. fake ass gangsters ova here. haha. Marseille, paris..ak's on the streetz ;D

Hey man, wai-wai-wait last time I've forgotten to give you a link where you can download a clip which is - I have to admit and say without any fantasy - is totally realistic and shows daily life in our banlieue.
It's 93 Hardcore, from TANDEM, Seine-Saint-Denis style (93). I''m lookin for da link...

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:17:39
ok ;)

I'm downloadin it first to keep it on my harddrive, and in a few minutes I'll throw some uploadin'...
so man, sorry, but even if I came to Holland quite a lot of time, I'ven't seen any district with you moroccan cousins crowdin' in. The buildings are very small in holland, and the road level is flat. Streets are quite clean, except near the station in A'Dam where you could meet up with a few toxico years ago. Does it mean my moroccan broeders are scattered through different places or does it mean I'm blind :D ?

groenebriefjes

Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:26:45
ok ;)

I'm downloadin it first to keep it on my harddrive, and in a few minutes I'll throw some uploadin'...
so man, sorry, but even if I came to Holland quite a lot of time, I'ven't seen any district with you moroccan cousins crowdin' in. The buildings are very small in holland, and the road level is flat. Streets are quite clean, except near the station in A'Dam where you could meet up with a few toxico years ago. Does it mean my moroccan broeders are scattered through different places or does it mean I'm blind :D ?

haha amsterdam is clean and quiet. You cant crowd up in amsterdam, if you stand on a corner with like 10guys, police will come and send you away, if they see you again, you get a ticket, so you can pay 4 that. But you cant compare it 2 france.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:31:33
Citaat van: TOTOF op 24/03/2006 om 15:26:45
ok ;)

haha amsterdam is clean and quiet. You cant crowd up in amsterdam, if you stand on a corner with like 10guys, police will come and send you away, if they see you again, you get a ticket, so you can pay 4 that. But you cant compare it 2 france.

waahhhhhhhhhhh wat is dit man!!
You simply in the street, and they give you a fine if you wander outside with a few friends!?!?!! Hey I didn't know holland had a few common point with Bielorussia. wahahahahahaha!! :P
Wah strange igma, wallah that's strange.
Here, Sarkozy made a law to forbid a group (for french bobbies, a group is more than...one person) from standing in a hall of a building everyday. But it's simply impossible to apply, so the bobbies don't apply it. But basically, cops know that after 11pm only "jakals" stay outside.

groenebriefjes

It all comes down 2 one thing: Europe is a bitch. haha

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:42:14
It all comes down 2 one thing: Europe is a bitch. haha

biyatch biyatch biyatch (west coast echo sounds) wahahahaha!! :D
Hey rapidshare wasn't loyal to me so I'm gonna give you directly the url, it's very speedy to download it:

http://www.tandematique.com

You enter and then, you click on (upper) "Les Clips".
A page appears, with a scroll bar: scroll the bar down to the max. You'll see an image with "fellas" and down to it click on : "TELECHARGER" (download).

groenebriefjes

Ok got it, thnx ;) I'm leaving now, speak 2 ya 2morrow or an other day. Enjoy the music ;D Peace

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 15:54:11
Ok got it, thnx ;) I'm leaving now, speak 2 ya 2morrow or an other day. Enjoy the music ;D Peace

No prob no prob igma. :)
Thanks man, have a smooth day also overthere. C-Peace. ;)

groenebriefjes

The clip is dope, very dope. I like that kind of clips. representing ya hood. ;D

mara

Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 17:02:21
Citaat van: wadayitseda3 op 23/03/2006 om 16:53:14
Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 16:38:25
What do you think about this new law in France? I saw this time only 'white' people this time on the streets, not like october in the 'ghetto's'...upper class ???

law ... ? ... hey fellas SOS may day, I dunno what a "law" is, and what that word means ... :).
So you don't read the paper anymore or watch the news ??? I was talking about the labourlaw, which makes it easier for companies to fire the youth ;D bur never mind...

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 24/03/2006 om 18:51:08
The clip is dope, very dope. I like that kind of clips. representing ya hood. ;D

Big up Igma!

Yeah yeah man I rate that clip!! Too dodgy! I like da small monkey, on a young's shoulder, the R1 wheeling, and the muay thai montage as well. ;)

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Don ! I found back a full mix from DJ Latif, one of the most respected DJ in the hidden milieu of funky addicts,..., man this sh*t can't be found upon P2P. So I'm kinda proud of it you know. :D

Nuthin better than a noisy mixtape: mixtape is for "us" what papyrus was for the egyptians. Wahahahahahaha!!!!!! :D