Crooks, Fellas, Bones, Crips, Bloods...gather da venom here

Gestart door Camaron'N'IstIgliwa, 14/03/2006 om 15:21:51

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: wadayitseda3 op 23/03/2006 om 16:53:14
Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 16:38:25
What do you think about this new law in France? I saw this time only 'white' people this time on the streets, not like october in the 'ghetto's'...upper class ???

law ... ? ... hey fellas SOS may day, I dunno what a "law" is, and what that word means ... :).

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 16:53:25
Yes, Z-ro is truelly representing his streetz, i got a whole album of him while he was in prison, haha it went tripple platinum while he was locked up, and no 1 here heard of him. His brother Trae is also very good, they got that groovy flow, almost like singin instead of rappin. Check sum of there albums like: ABN-assholes by nature, Drama, Losing composure, Z-r0 vs, the world..a lot of good shit. I'm waiting for the upload from yousendit. i'm waiting 4 a fucking hour man. Moongod allah is the shiiittt.  Wu-rulez son

I'm also quite cool on easy goin' stuff, where da flow isn't that speedy, very smooth and relaxed duty. I'm gonna have an eye on ABN coz da name's wicked nasty. hahahaha ;D
I appreciate your efforts for sharing pleasant shit.
We be da IMAZIGHEN KILLA BEES man. ;D

groenebriefjes

Citeer

I'm also quite cool on easy goin' stuff, where da flow isn't that speedy, very smooth and relaxed duty. I'm gonna have an eye on ABN coz da name's wicked nasty. hahahaha ;D
Citeer
Hahaha Aight, killa beez. And no problem 4 sharing man. I got a friend he got like 35gig only wu shit, thats straight albums, so no loose songs and shit. But check out them Guerilla maab, trae, z-ro ;D Summer is coming, and the south is hot on summervibes. Damn i'm still waiting 4 the upload haha...

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 17:02:21
Citaat van: wadayitseda3 op 23/03/2006 om 16:53:14
Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 16:38:25
What do you think about this new law in France? I saw this time only 'white' people this time on the streets, not like october in the 'ghetto's'...upper class ???

law ... ? ... hey fellas SOS may day, I dunno what a "law" is, and what that word means ... :).

Nah nah seriously seriously ... The demonstrations are quite cosmopolite but this is not the same context.
In october all started from the single double murdering committed by (Assassins de La ) Police in Clichy-sous-Bois, 93 department. From there, Sarkozy the prime minster chose the language of provocation and insult: he had first a very bad surprise for his first visit in Argenteuil, 95 department. And everythin started from there "Quartier de la Dalle" à Argenteuil. Sarkozy received beer bottles, and all sorts of insults. The day after, the whole banlieue went into hasslin' fire! Helicopters were flyin sometimes 10 meters from the roof of our  buildings. Because what is crazy man, is that, many roof were occupated to throw every kind of nasty shit to the Police.
Today the problem's nothing to do with: it's about CPE, a contract, which imposes you a period of 2 years to prove that you desserve a permanent contract. In banlieue, nobody cares about that, it's crap. Mostly high-school, university and trade unions are demonstratin'.
Voilà.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 17:16:56

Citeer

Citeer
Hahaha Aight, killa beez. And no problem 4 sharing man. I got a friend he got like 35gig only wu shit, thats straight albums, so no loose songs and shit. But check out them Guerilla maab, trae, z-ro ;D Summer is coming, and the south is hot on summervibes. Damn i'm still waiting 4 the upload haha...

Crazy true man, in summer, nuthin better than a smooth song inna radio, whilst playin football, barbecueing and bluntpassin...with your fellas.
Take it easy kho if u can't get through uploadin'.

groenebriefjes

man you wont believe this, almost 2hours waiting, and than this appears in my screen:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +678
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +139
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +248
   YouSendIt.default_new_01.UploadBtn_Click() +159
   YouSendIt.default_new_01.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1398
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

That stands 4 Niqua ta mere putain yousendit.  tfoe. ;D I'll try rapidshare.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 17:28:10
man you wont believe this, almost 2hours waiting, and than this appears in my screen:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +678
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +139
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +248
   YouSendIt.default_new_01.UploadBtn_Click() +159
   YouSendIt.default_new_01.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1398
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

That stands 4 Niqua ta mere putain yousendit.  tfoe.  ;D I'll try rapidshare.

hahahahahahaha  Hell true man, youtrytosenditbutwefuckedit.com ;D
Yeah but may be rapidshare will also take you a lot of time a igma.

allasian

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 15:17:43
Azul, Weet je zeker dat ie zo heet? Want k denk dat dat dan moet staan op het album: Its on (Dre) 187um Killa - Eazy-E, al sje wil download k m en upload ik het album voor je, is maar 48mb ofzo. Let me know. ;)
Ik weet zeker dat ie NIET zo heet. Het was zeg maar het antwoord op Dre Day. Een heel cool nummer met van die luchtige california beeps. Hoe het nummer exact heet weet ik niet meer. Heel het album hoeft nie man,dat ene liedje is genoeg.

groenebriefjes

Citaat van: allasian op 23/03/2006 om 17:34:33
Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 15:17:43
Azul, Weet je zeker dat ie zo heet? Want k denk dat dat dan moet staan op het album: Its on (Dre) 187um Killa - Eazy-E, al sje wil download k m en upload ik het album voor je, is maar 48mb ofzo. Let me know. ;)
Ik weet zeker dat ie NIET zo heet. Het was zeg maar het antwoord op Dre Day. Een heel cool nummer met van die luchtige california beeps. Hoe het nummer exact heet weet ik niet meer. Heel het album hoeft nie man,dat ene liedje is genoeg.
Ik zal straks ff kijken allasian voor de tracklist van eazy. K zou ni weten welk nr je bedoelt vriend.

groenebriefjes

Tofof, and other Wu-heads, enjoy! Moongod Allah.

http://rapidshare.de/files/16231853/The_Return_of_The_Ten_Tigers__2001_.rar.html

Later on this week i'll drop the ten tigers of Kwantung, by Moongod Allah.

Deze cd's zijn ni voor mietjes, Not 4 shook ones! ;D

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 18:01:02

http://rapidshare.de/files/16231853/The_Return_of_The_Ten_Tigers__2001_.rar.html

Deze cd's zijn ni voor mietjes, Not 4 shook ones!

Wahhhhhhhhh Hell cool man, you made a honourable effort for sharin dodgy music with ya fellas. Thanks a lot kho!

Amazigh Killa Bee for ever. ;D

groenebriefjes

Later on 2night i'll drop the new 2006 fonky family album. marginale musique

groenebriefjes

Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 18:16:13

Wahhhhhhhhh Hell cool man, you made a honourable effort for sharin dodgy music with ya fellas. Thanks a lot kho!

Amazigh Killa Bee for ever. ;D
No prob. now i'm uploading a live album of a performance by GZA aka genius. LIMITED EDITION!! You could only buy this one at the concert in 1999 San fransisco maritime hall.. Check the site later on. ;) Bang that shit in ya speaker haha..

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 18:19:04

Amazigh Killa Bee for ever.
No prob. now i'm uploading a live album of a performance by GZA aka genius. LIMITED EDITION!! You could only buy this one at the concert in 1999 in new york. Check the site later on. ;) Bang that shit in ya speaker haha..

Rare stuffs, there's nuthin better, I'll leave a message for my young bro if he can pass by here to download that gold lingot for me. My speakers can terryfie all my neighbours. No worries. 
;D ;D

groenebriefjes

Citaat van: TOTOF op 23/03/2006 om 18:25:47
Citaat van: Don-Rifi op 23/03/2006 om 18:19:04

Amazigh Killa Bee for ever.
No prob. now i'm uploading a live album of a performance by GZA aka genius. LIMITED EDITION!! You could only buy this one at the concert in 1999 in new york. Check the site later on. ;) Bang that shit in ya speaker haha..

Rare stuffs, there's nuthin better, I'll leave a message for my young bro if he can pass by here to download that gold lingot for me. My speakers can terryfie all my neighbours. No worries. 
;D ;D
hahaha I can drop the link in a private message fi you want.