Manipulated information

Gestart door SPAIN, 25/04/2003 om 19:40:05

SPAIN

The history was manipulated. The occidental science history was manipulated. investigation of Occidental Vs Al-andalus science in my web: www.iespana.es/fussion

Kahina

And who is to say the info you provide us on your website isn't manipulated?

All information is biased!!!!!

SPAIN

The information of my web is contrastated. But, the history is manipulable. If you have other versions, send tho me.

SPAIN

The information of my web is contrastated. But, the history is manipulable. If you have other versions, send tho me.

oesaid

What is the reason?? What is the true? you give us only the link and no more information about it.

SAMIROS

well mister SPAIN go and check your website on your own because nobody is listning, maybe it wasnt the right subject try it next time. ADIOS

jamal_loco

salaam

went to the site but unfortunely mine knowledge of the spanisch language is not all that. So what was manipulated en by whom?
wa alailoum salaam

Masja

CiteerThe history was manipulated. The occidental science history was manipulated. investigation of Occidental Vs Al-andalus science in my web: www.iespana.es/fussion

i wonder what's NOT manipulated in this f...world concerning
   f.e. information in whatever which area, it's not easy to find your way in the middle of it, because you never will know what's really true