Kahena Und Khenshala

Gestart door Ghezaltar, 03/12/2009 om 10:56:15

Señor Canardo

Citaat van: matou op 04/12/2009 om 14:48:04
Volgens Dr. M.Hadisch - een Algerijnse historicus en archeologe- en waarschijnlijk ook G. Camps en andere taalkundigen, dateert het Tifinagh uit 1500 v.C. en dat betekent dat het Tifinagh ouder is dan het Fenicische schrift dat uit de periode tussen 1200 en 1300 v.C. dateert

Dat klopt niet a mattie!

Volgens diezelfde G. Camps van jou gaan die Amazightalen - dus niet alleen het Tifinagh - ten minste terug tot 814 v. Chr. en niet zoals jij "waarschijnlijk" beweert uit 1500 v. Chr. Volgende keer beter je feiten checken en niet zomaar kopiëren & plakken van internet! >

Señor Canardo

Citaat van: TamurtIno op 05/12/2009 om 09:38:11
Kahena heeft dus niets te maken met Khanchela. 

Dit klopt niet wat je zegt.

Als Kahena / Dihya - de mythologische figuur - volgens jou niets te maken heeft met Khenchela. Waarom staat er dan op nog geen 10 km. afstand van Khenchela, in de naburige plaats Baghai de volgende standbeeld van Kahena? Blijkbaar vonden die Chaoui's daar het belangrijk genoeg om een standbeeld voor Kahena op te richten. >

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: TamurtIno op 05/12/2009 om 09:38:11
Grappig is dit verhaal.
Kahena is gewoon een Arabische scheldwoord die Arabs aan de Amazigh koningin gaven.   
Kahena heeft dus niets te maken met Khanchela. 

chela komt dus volgens jou van Salam, wat grappig uitleg. Of moet ik naiive uitleg zeggen?

Ik heet TamurtIno. Volgens jou "redenering"  :

Tamurt komt van het Arabische woord "Tamut"  wat de dood betekent. Ino  kom van het Arabische woord "Inna". 
TamurtIno betekent dus eigenlijk "het is dood".

"Van Gogh". Is ook een Arabische woord.
"van"  komt van het het Marokkaanse Arabisch "Vien" wat "waar" betekent.
"Gogh" komt van het Arabische woord "Gogh" ( fruit).
Van Gogh betekent dus "waar is de Googh fruit".

"Jansen " is ook een Arabisch woord.  "Jan" komt van het Arabische woord "Jana"  wat paradijs betekent.  "sen" kom van het Arabische woord "sen" wat tand betekent.  Jansen betekent "tand van het paradijs".

Ben je helemaal gestoord?

No man
I said Khenchela was Kahena's daughter. (Kahena is a given title for the profetess) Cohen.
Tamurhthino means Tamourth (in CHaoui Tamourth means Earth) Ta Mourth + Ino (means mine).

Mz: Murth
En: Earth
Ar: Ardh
Why should we refer it to arabic!

In amazigh: Earth could also be called Mare : like in Morrcoco:
Marrakesh : means the land of the Lord Marrag or Marrak and Yush means Lord or God in south Barbaria Morroco, Sahara, Touareg...etc

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: TamurtIno op 05/12/2009 om 10:02:38
Jawel,

lees dit zeer achterlijke redenering:

"Chela Shala of Sala of bedoel Shalam Salam dat is vrede."

Met zijn verhaal wil hij een link maken tussen de Amazigh woord van dat plaats ( Khenshala) en het Arabische scheldwoord Kahena.

Maybe language is making an obstacle!
Kahena or Dyhia has a daughter called Khenshala or Hensala wich is the commun as Greec Angela.

Señor Canardo

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 07:56:48
Kahena or Dyhia has a daughter called Khenshala or Hensala wich is the commun as Greec Angela.

What kind of proof can you show me then for the connection between the Amazigh word Khenchela & the Greek word Angela?

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: incognito op 06/12/2009 om 08:52:43
What kind of proof can you show me then for the connection between the Amazigh word Khenchela & the Greek word Angela?
I'd explane the origine of the word.
About grec;
Ther'is grec inscriptions evrywhere (Babar= In Tamazight : The Lion's Gate) Grec called it Babosis Oasis Gate).
The ancient peoples especialy The Kahena Dyhia are more than just wisdoms, most probably they know all languages of that era (maybe 5principale languages) not like our days, the Latina itself is devided to some 20 or much different languages.

Señor Canardo

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 09:53:38
I'd explane the origine of the word.
About grec;
Ther'is grec inscriptions evrywhere (Babar= In Tamazight : The Lion's Gate) Grec called it Babosis Oasis Gate).
The ancient peoples especialy The Kahena Dyhia are more than just wisdoms, most probably they know all languages of that era (maybe 5principale languages) not like our days, the Latina itself is devided to some 20 or much different languages.

That's may be true in general. But how do you know that specifically the word Khenchela derived from the Greek word Angela?

TamurtIno

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 07:56:48

Dat is wel mogelijk, maar geen feit.
Algerije was eeuwen lang bezat door de Grieken. Wellicht dat Khenshala  wel een Griekse naam is.

Je kunt ook zeggen dat het van het Arabische woord Kahina komt, of van de Arabische woord Khan_sahl, etc.

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: incognito op 06/12/2009 om 09:56:33
That's may be true in general. But how do you know that specifically the word Khenchela derived from the Greek word Angela?
Look, you keep talking about Greeks already like a reference!
Cartage is befor the Greeks!

Go on the link to see the civilisations timeline.
http://chaos1.hypermart.net/fullsize/ancivfs.gif

The power of cartage was in the attrack of all Amazighs from all parts of Barberia that they setteled in est Atlas (to forme the powerful kingdome of Numidia).
When we talk about ancient people and civilisations we can't say it derived from! maybe at our time but in past Cartage Greek Egypt Numidia Rome Mauritania...all of them were together, (as actual exemple to say Tunisia Algeria Morroco) At that time evrything was like commun, but evryone developps his way of understanding and using his power and civilisation to developpe or improve a meth or culture.
I believe that Amazigh cultur is not derived from nothing it should have a heavy lost or destroyed civilisation.  

TamurtIno

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 10:30:41

The power of cartage was in the attrack of all Amazighs from all parts of Barberia that
I hate the word Barbaria. Please use the word Tamazgha.

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: TamurtIno op 06/12/2009 om 10:25:08
Dat is wel mogelijk, maar geen feit.
Algerije was eeuwen lang bezat door de Grieken. Wellicht dat Khenshala  wel een Griekse naam is.

Je kunt ook zeggen dat het van het Arabische woord Kahina komt, of van de Arabische woord Khan_sahl, etc.

I told you :

The Kahena Dyhia ( Kahena is a title for Wisdoms or Cohens )

Dyhia has a girl called Angela or Khenshala or Hensala.

Tamourthino means Ta Mourth Ino (Ta : The) (Mourth : Earth) (Ino : Meine)

TamurtIno

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 10:41:04
I told you :

The Kahena Dyhia ( Kahena is a title for Wisdoms or Cohens )

Dyhia has a girl called Angela or Khenshala or Hensala.

Tamourthino means Ta Mourth Ino (Ta : The) (Mourth : Earth) (Ino : Meine)

I told you:

Dihya has a girl called Khenshala, but not Angela.

Tamurth Ino: My country,  or My Earth

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: TamurtIno op 06/12/2009 om 10:49:27
I told you:

Dihya has a girl called Khenshala, but not Angela.

Tamurth Ino: My country,  or My Earth

Exemples:
S and Ch Fr : Chirurgie En :Surchery
J and Kh The word Julia is pronounced :*En: Julia *Es : Khulia  *Ge Yulia.
S Sh Sam Sham.

I don't understand yet why you'r keep negativing this.
Could you explane much better that just saying no!

Señor Canardo

Citaat van: Ghezaltar op 06/12/2009 om 10:30:41
Look, you keep talking about Greeks already like a reference!
Cartage is befor the Greeks!

So you say that the Amazigh word Khenchela is older than the Greek word Angela?

Ghezaltar

Citaat van: incognito op 07/12/2009 om 07:18:59
So you say that the Amazigh word Khenchela is older than the Greek word Angela?

I don't say nothing, i'm just trying to make logic conclusions by history researchs and relating evidents.
It depends to you too.