Wie kan vier woordjes voor me uitschrijven met Tifinagh letters?

Gestart door Thayouth, 02/04/2007 om 17:22:14

Thayouth

Ik heb het geprobeerd met dat lijstje van letters op de startpagina van Amazigh.NL, maar ik doe het volgens mij fout. Ik ben degene die me kan helpen eeuwig dankbaar. (Als dit je niet over de streep helpt, dan weet ik het ook niet.)

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

I found that multilingual keyboard: http://www.lexilogos.com/clavier/tamazight.htm

(you need to have the tifinagh fonts already set within the "Fonts" directory.)

almanzah

de 4 woodjes: ( ik hou van je )

maar s tmazight zijn het er maar 2 !! hihi

taxsegh cek / takhsegh chem

helaas beheers ik ook niet de tifinagh !

Lezer

Citaat van: Amzwaru op 03/04/2007 om 13:22:45
I found that multilingual keyboard: http://www.lexilogos.com/clavier/tamazight.htm

Nice link, but i cannot always see the tifinagh letters after having the font on my PC, and being able to see the tifinagh letters on the artificial keyboard.
ⴻⴻⴼⴼⴼⴼ

Lezer

Citeer
Nice link, but i cannot always see the tifinagh letters after having the font on my PC, and being able to see the tifinagh letters on the artificial keyboard.
ⴻⴻⴼⴼⴼⴼ
It was realy a very useful link, Amezwaru. Honestly, that was your best reply ever! So, no shame to say "I'm grateful".

I will later translate that process in this forum so that the other members will have Tifinagh fonts on their pc and be able to read it.

Thayouth

Citaat van: almanzah op 03/04/2007 om 15:10:15

Yuk, echt niet. Dat is nou net een combinatie van vier woordjes die ik nooit gebruik. ;D

Het zijn gewoon vier simpele woorden: thirelli, tmuth (door sommigen uitgesproken of gespeld als 'tamurt', maar ik bedoel dus gewoon aarde of land) tawiza en Tmazight. Heb de transcriptie hiervan echt heel hard nodig.

Thank you for trying to help me out, but I'm afraid I don't have the Tifinagh font installed on my computer. I think I'll just have to wait for Lezer's explanation on how to install Tifinagh characters. And even though I'm sure he's kind enough to share his description with us, I hate having to look things up myself or having to puzzle myself through things, so anyone who is considerate enough to transcribe the four words I mentioned earlier on, can expect my eternal gratitude! :$

Sa3ieD

Citaat van: Thayouth op 03/04/2007 om 20:05:58
Citaat van: almanzah op 03/04/2007 om 15:10:15

Yuk, echt niet. Dat is nou net een combinatie van vier woordjes die ik nooit gebruik. ;D

Het zijn gewoon vier simpele woorden: thirelli, tmuth (door sommigen uitgesproken of gespeld als 'tamurt', maar ik bedoel dus gewoon aarde of land) tawiza en Tmazight. Heb de transcriptie hiervan echt heel hard nodig.

Thank you for trying to help me out, but I'm afraid I don't have the Tifinagh font installed on my computer. I think I'll just have to wait for Lezer's explanation on how to install Tifinagh characters. And even though I'm sure he's kind enough to share his description with us, I hate having to look things up myself or having to puzzle myself through things, so anyone who is considerate enough to transcribe the four words I mentioned earlier on, can expect my eternal gratitude! :$

Tawiza:

Tamurt:

Tirelli:

Tmazight:

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Lezer op 03/04/2007 om 18:08:16

Citeer
ⴻⴻⴼⴼⴼⴼ
It was realy a very useful link, Amezwaru. Honestly, that was your best reply ever! So, no shame to say "I'm grateful".

I will later translate that process in this forum so that the other members will have Tifinagh fonts on their pc and be able to read it.

Hey kid, translate that stuff so you could be useful for once on this website.

Thayouth

Sa3ieD