Arabische woorden blootstellen

Gestart door Lezer, 23/02/2007 om 19:27:39

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Afra fellawn,

Citaat van: 0x8000ffff op 27/02/2007 om 19:39:56
Now, if i speak chinese, but i call it "arabic", nobody has the right to obligate me to call it chinese.

Yes...but then everybody would have the duty to call you "liar".

Citeer
The Morrocan Arabs are calling themselves "arabs" and they consider it "Arabic". But we call it "Moroccan Arabic". Darija does even implies that it is a simple arabic.

The moroccan calling themselves "arabs" are liying to themselves and the whole world, and bargaining their honesty as  we know that none of them is an arab (cf genetics, tribal history, superchery of Churfa...).
Consequently, the mass must not follow a standard fixed up by this schizophrenic category of people. If you, and you only, want to follow what they taught you it's your own problem, but that becomes a greater trouble if you are promoting these lies.

Citeer
Darija from daraja (following a habitation), it this sense it means it is the a type of Arabic spoken and accepted by them.

...If it's called Darija - as you are eventually acknowledging in this statement - you should call it darija instead of advertising these "Marokaans arabic" fake label. That's easy mate.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Inuit op 27/02/2007 om 22:10:46

Even though I share your opinion/view, the conclusion you draw cannot be drawn from such little information.

Afra fellak Inuit,

I think it is of paramount importance for us to get immediately rid off all these labels  who are stealing our culture and patrimony, and liying on our origins. There are so many examples: "Al Maghreb Al 3arabi", "arabic-andalous" civilisation (instead of moorish-spanish) etc...
It seems to me it is the minimal level of self-knowledge required to reappropriate our damaged idendity.

Which conclusion are you referring to? Because I only gave the static definition of darija.

Citeer
Your last point holds for all languages.

Replace this statement in the frame of Tamazight problematics,  and notably the fact that the original and "autochtone" language is marginalised to such a point that it has been progressively substitued to a commercial pidgin created to communicate and trade with neighboring or visiting states.
Chinese have been trading far greater stocks than our land through history: they have normalised PutongHua chinese as the standard, so an inhabitant from the Yunnan can communicate with one from Shenzhen. Bahasa Indonesia (and Melayu) has a few words from japanese, arabic as well as dutch: but the language policy implemented has helped to normalize a language which keeps into account the natural behaviour of the autochtone people (forbidden words, number of greetings, names ...). Turkiye is also a great example of how a sane language policy should be led.

Inuit

Citaat van: Aglaglal op 28/02/2007 om 11:41:00
Afra fellak Inuit,

I think it is of paramount importance for us to get immediately rid off all these labels  who are stealing our culture and patrimony, and liying on our origins. There are so many examples: "Al Maghreb Al 3arabi", "arabic-andalous" civilisation (instead of moorish-spanish) etc...
It seems to me it is the minimal level of self-knowledge required to reappropriate our damaged idendity.
As long as Arabic is the main language of Morocco, it is not insane to speak about "Al Magreb Al 3arabi". Actually, from my point of view the term "Al Magreb Al 3arabi" implies that altough the language is Arabic, the inhabants not always are.

Citeer
Which conclusion are you referring to? Because I only gave the static definition of darija.
Your opinion about how darija came into existence.

Citeer
Replace this statement in the frame of Tamazight problematics,  and notably the fact that the original and "autochtone" language is marginalised to such a point that it has been progressively substitued to a commercial pidgin created to communicate and trade with neighboring or visiting states.
Chinese have been trading far greater stocks than our land through history: they have normalised PutongHua chinese as the standard, so an inhabitant from the Yunnan can communicate with one from Shenzhen. Bahasa Indonesia (and Melayu) has a few words from japanese, arabic as well as dutch: but the language policy implemented has helped to normalize a language which keeps into account the natural behaviour of the autochtone people (forbidden words, number of greetings, names ...). Turkiye is also a great example of how a sane language policy should be led.
Again, my opinion is that we have bigger problems to deal with and as long as we ignore those it is like dragging water to the sea.
To go even further, my opinion is that Morocco is using the Amazigh case to keep people quiet about the real problems and to divide and conquer.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Inuit op 28/02/2007 om 12:02:34

As long as Arabic is the main language of Morocco, it is not insane to speak about "Al Magreb Al 3arabi". Actually, from my point of view the term "Al Magreb Al 3arabi" implies that altough the language is Arabic, the inhabants not always are.

You aren't serious.

Hey mate, I don't want to debate just for the sake of "speaking" you know.

Inuit

Citaat van: Aglaglal op 28/02/2007 om 12:30:45
You aren't serious.

Then what is your intention when you get into a debate?
I can't imagine that others debate for the sake of speaking; you are trying to convince people why your point(s) make(e) more sense or theirs less. But don't be under the impression that you are on the verge of writing history, because there is a chance that you end up dissapointed.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Inuit op 28/02/2007 om 13:33:45
Citaat van: Aglaglal op 28/02/2007 om 12:30:45
You aren't serious.

Then what is your intention when you get into a debate?
I can't imagine that others debate for the sake of speaking; you are trying to convince people why your point(s) make(e) more sense or theirs less. But don't be under the impression that you are on the verge of writing history, because there is a chance that you end up dissapointed.

I've been used to debating so I don't need any of your advices.
What I meant is I don't want to waste my time when there is a flagrant lack of honesty in front.
What do you know about history ... you who support the label of Maghreb Al 3arabi , you dare to talk about "history". Let me laugh.

G'Luck anyway.

Inuit

Citaat van: Aglaglal op 28/02/2007 om 14:24:07
I've been used to debating so I don't need any of your advices.
I was not advising you, cause I'm not here to advise, next to the fact that I'm not quallified to advice you (or anyone else on this board). I asked you a question and was simply clarifying the reason why I ask that question.

Citeer
What I meant is I don't want to waste my time when there is a flagrant lack of honesty in front.
What do you know about history ... you who support the label of Maghreb Al 3arabi , you dare to talk about "history". Let me laugh.

G'Luck anyway.
Don't jump into any conclusions too quickly (again). First of all, it is not polite to questions someone's honesty when there is no obvious reason to; God/Allah alone knows peoples intentions when they don't reveal them to the outside world. Second, I don't think you know me that well, so don't talk like you do.

Where in my replys do you read that I support the label "Maghreb Al 3arabi"?
And Where did I talk about history?

Hadou

Citaat van: Rbaaz op 26/02/2007 om 22:11:57
Citaat van: `SHADOW` op 26/02/2007 om 21:08:47

veel mensen denken dat woorden die in het darija hetzelfde zijn als in het tamazight dus maar arabisch zijn.
Citeer

Ik denk dat 0x800fff woorden bedoelt die in het klassieke Arabische ook voorkomen en niet zo zeer het darija.

Ik ben het dan ook eens met 0x800fff. zijn argument, het vervangen van “el” door “rr”, vind ik een goeie. Veel van de woorden die met R begingen komen in het klassieke Arabisch ook voor. Het kan zijn dat ze ook van oorsprong Amazigh maar ze komen wel in het klassieke Arabisch voor.
toen ik Arabische boeken begon te lezen kwam ik veel woorden tegen die in het tamazigh worden gebruikt en nooit dacht dat ze in het Arabisch ook voorkomen. ik was verbaas maar het is echt zo.

ik heb bij het voor het gemak arabisch de "el" weggelaten

Rbaq : بق   Baq= bedwantsen, soort luizen
Raghba : غبار ghubaar = stof, (tuin)aarde
Raqfer : قفل qufel = knoop
Rmachmach : مشمش  = michmich Abrikozen
Rmaq : مرق   maraq =jus
R3yath :  3ayaath عياث = tijd verkwisten. 
R7moe : 7ama = erg warm, hier komt 7amam (hamam) 7umma (koorts) vandaan
Rbakhoe: بکر bakour = eerste vrucht. Baakir = vroeg
R3aboen : 3arboun عربون  = borg
Rma7mer : محمل mi7mal = waar je iets mee kan dragen
Rxezrat : خزر  gazzara, gazzir, tagzzier = kijken

En zo nog meer woorden als:

R9adied :  9adid قديد = gedroogd vlees
Rbaaz = باز Baaz = arend/valk
Ramraa7 = مرح mara7 = blijdschap
R9aa7 = 9ur7 قرح = verdriet, pijn
Rbhayam = بهيمة bahima = vee

Wie gebrukt het dan?
Luizen zijn gewoon thiccin .

Raghba : غبار ghubaar = stof, (tuin)aarde dit klopt! Koeien mest = 'Zber!
Raqfer : قفل qufel = knoop klopt , wij zeggen acceddi (ac-ced-di)
Rmachmach : مشمش  = michmich Abrikozen klopt, maar In het hebreeuws is het ook macmac en in andere talen ook.
Rmaq : مرق   maraq =jus . klopt,  in het Tamazight heet het arua (ar-ua)
Je vindt ook salsala in het arabisch.
R3yath :  3ayaath عياث = tijd verkwisten. Hahahaha
Te ver gezocht!
Spelen = rirarth.  ( tafersite) zonder 3~
Nec tirax, cek tirad, necnin n’tira enz

R7moe : 7ama = erg warm, hier komt 7amam (hamam) 7umma (koorts) vandaan… Hahahaha Ik vroeg mij af welke volk  als eerst Hammam gebruikten ;)
Warm in het arbisch = sxoun. Warmte = a’saxana.

R barqouq is noch tamazight noch arabisch, het woord en de naam heeft met de plaats van de oorsprong te maken. Ergens in Azie.
R3aboen : 3arboun عربون  = borg. Klopt.
Klopt : werkwoord 7amila, ya7miloun. Dragen is thakessith in tamazight,
Nee nee aub! e’rxezrath is puur Tamazight.
Kijken in arab = an’nadhra.

En zo nog meer woorden als:

R9adied :  9adid قديد = gedroogd vlees.. Fout!
   ErQedidh komt van Thaqdidt = stukje vlees.
Vlees in arabisch = la7m

Rbaaz = باز Baaz = arend/valk
   Valk / arend = in het Arabisch Nasr
The eagle = annasr النسر  (eagle = nasr نسر

Ramraa7 = مرح mara7 = blijdschap
? wat heeft een woningplein met blijdschap?
Blij = fara7 in arab..

R9aa7 = 9ur7 قرح = verdriet, pijn . klopt
Pijn = thiqqest in het tamazight. I-teqsayi u3eddis bijv.

Rbhayam = بهيمة bahima = vee
Dit klopt: staat zelfs in sourat al Maïdat
Tamazight = reksibeth.

p.s. : jullie houden mij wel erg bezig.

Botermes

Citaat van: Inuit op 28/02/2007 om 12:02:34
Again, my opinion is that we have bigger problems to deal with
Your language is on the edge of extinction and you say there are bigger problems to deal with ? Either you`re not aware or you don`t care.
CiteerTo go even further, my opinion is that Morocco is using the Amazigh case to keep people quiet about the real problems and to divide and conquer.
It`s not even a real problem to him, well that doesn`t surprise me at all.

Rbaaz

Citaat van: Izwan op 27/02/2007 om 14:51:11
Hoe herken jij echt Arabische woorden?

Je weet dat (el) in het arabische bij elke woord kan toevoegen zonder de betekenis van het woord te veranderen. Dit leidt ertoe dat jij bij elke Amazigh woord die met (R) begint gelijk met die arabische (el) associeert.

Bedankt voor je bijdrage Izwan. Je punt is heel duidelijk.

Het blijft wel opvallend dat veel woorden die met R beginnen te herleiden zijn tot het Arabisch. Dit beteked natuurlijk niet dat ze van origine Arabisch zijn. het is algemeen bekend dat Arabisch veel woorden heeft overgenomen van andere talen, zoals Hebreeuws, Perzisch, koptisch en uit het tamazight etc. daar is geen twijfel over.

De el wordt omgezet naar de R. En als een R in het woord voorkomt wordt het soms niet uitgesproken. een paar voorbeelden

Tarifit â€" arabic = nl

R7ab = el 7arb = oorlog
Rmwaj = el amwaj = golven
Rkousi = el koursi = stoel
Rmizan = el mizan = weegschaal
R3youb = el 3uyoub = gebrek
Rbakour = el bakour = eerste vrucht

Als we kijken naar de woorden die niet beginnen met een “R”. dan zullen we merken dat ze niet te herleiden zijn tot het Arabisch.

thafunast = ba9ara = koe
thamaghra = 7afla/3urs = (trouw)feest
Thamgharth = imraa = vrouw
Aghudani = (soort vijg) Rbakour is het eerste vrucht van een aghudani
Akham = kamer
etc

waarom zijn de woorden die niet met "R"beginnen niet te herleiden tot het Arabisch en als het met een R begint (vaak)wel??

Rbaaz

Citaat van: Hadou op 28/02/2007 om 20:32:52
p.s. : jullie houden mij wel erg bezig.

Hadou jij ook bedankt voor je bijdrage. Bij iets van de helft van de woorden ben je het met me eens. ik denk (weet het niet zeker) dat het overige ook te herleid is tot het Arabisch.
Mag ik je vragen of je een woordenboek gebruikt? En welke?

{”R3yath :  3ayaath عياث = tijd verkwisten. Hahahaha
Te ver gezocht!
Spelen = rirarth.  ( tafersite) zonder 3~
Nec tirax, cek tirad, necnin n’tira enz “}

Bij andere stammen wordt het als “Re3yaath”  uitgesproken.
en dit woord komt voor in het Arabsich “el 3ayaath” voor. Heeft wel een negatieve bijklank. is meer op een onverstandige manier spelen, verkwisten.

{Rxezrat : خزر  gazzara, gazzir, tagzzier = kijken
Nee nee aub! e’rxezrath is puur Tamazight.
Kijken in arab = an’nadhra}

Nadhur wordt ook veelvuldig in Rif gebruikt “mimi tnadhur dhagi”(waarom kijk je naar mij). Waarom zeggen we van dit woord dat het geen Arabisch is.
we kunnen ons gaan afvragen of rxezrath bij ander tamazight varianten voorkomt??
In Sous zeggen ze asmou9al.

{ R9adied :  9adid قديد = gedroogd vlees.. Fout!
   ErQedidh komt van Thaqdidt = stukje vlees.
Vlees in arabisch = la7m}

In Tamazight noemen we vlees agsoum lijkt ook niet op r9adid.

En met remra7 bedoel ik niet het “plein”maar feest. wordt ook in bepaalde streken zo aangeduid.

Over rbaaz. Zie de amazigh woordenboek op http://www.tawalt.com/dictionary.cfm. daar geven ze het ook aan. El baaz is een veel voorkomende jongensnaam in arabia.

Er staat ook iets over bou3amraan (aboe 3imaar) wel als verkleinwoord gebruik (abou 3umaira). Is ook arabisch. In tamazight van Libia noemen ze deze vogel Tayniyna. In rif zeggen we thenina.
الباشق (س) "الطائر المسمى أبا عميرة":  تاينينّا /ج/ تاينينّاوين.

als we zoeken zullen we voor veel van deze woorden origine Amazigh woorden vinden.

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: 0x8000ffff op 25/02/2007 om 17:25:38
Bedankt Ighes voor de aanvulling. Alleen blijft het me nog een raadsel wat de bron ervan zou zijn.

Ik heb een primaire truc gevonden om de getarifiteerde (Mooi van mij) woorden te betrappen op hun arabische achtergrond.

Ik geef één voorbeeld:
Xdem (Werk!)

Necc xeddmegh (Ik werk)

Dat woordje is goed ingeburgd binnen Riffijnse woordenschat , maar zodra we er een naam van zouden maken, wordt het "Rexdent";

Als je zo'n woord hebt die met "r" begint dan duw je het aan de kant en vraag het om zich te indentificeren want het is naar alle waarschijnlijkheid een buitentaals wezen.

Leuk was dat allemaal, Hadou is het meest dol op zo'n bijdragen.
azul marra
working (xdem) is in tamazight aber

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: Ighes op 27/02/2007 om 14:39:58
Citaat van: 0x8000ffff op 27/02/2007 om 14:21:49
Als we een woordje in beide tarifit en Marokkaans Arabisch vinden, dan kunnen we eerst naar standaard arabisch kijken. Als dat woord ook standaard arabisch is, dan is het gewoon een arabisch woord.

Alsof de standaard arabisch eerder was dan het Tmazight. Het arabisch is een vrije jonge taal in vergelijking met bijv,  tmazight.

Het is een hele groeve manier om te zeggen 'als een woord in staard arabisch voorkomt dat moet het wel arabisch zijn'.

at
azul
du hast recht, klassisch arabisch ist jung im Vergleich zu tamazight. Klassisch arabisch in ihrer jetzigen Form wurde erst von den Abbasiden eruiert und als lingua franca im Mittelalter verbreitet.

you are right, classical arabic is young compared with tamazight. Classical arabic in his current form was developed first by the Abbasides. They then spreaded it as lingua franca in the Middle Ages.

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: 0x8000ffff op 27/02/2007 om 19:39:56
Now, if i speak chinese, but i call it "arabic", nobody has the right to obligate me to call it chinese.

The Morrocan Arabs are calling themselves "arabs" and they consider it "Arabic". But we call it "Moroccan Arabic". Darija does even implies that it is a simple arabic.

Darija from daraja (following a habitation), it this sense it means it is the a type of Arabic spoken and accepted by them.
azul
Darija is nothing else as translated Tamazight in Arab words.
How do you say iman/ixf in darija? in Oujda for example we say rouh (soul) in the rest of morocco ras (head)
iggi t s imant/ixf nnes = darou rrouhou.
This is a simple example wich demonstrates that we cannot speak form moroccan arabic, because no arab man will understand you, when you are speaking with him this language.

Izwan

Citaat van: Rbaaz op 26/02/2007 om 22:11:57
Citaat van: `SHADOW` op 26/02/2007 om 21:08:47

veel mensen denken dat woorden die in het darija hetzelfde zijn als in het tamazight dus maar arabisch zijn.
Citeer

Ik denk dat 0x800fff woorden bedoelt die in het klassieke Arabische ook voorkomen en niet zo zeer het darija.

Ik ben het dan ook eens met 0x800fff. zijn argument, het vervangen van “el” door “rr”, vind ik een goeie. Veel van de woorden die met R begingen komen in het klassieke Arabisch ook voor. Het kan zijn dat ze ook van oorsprong Amazigh maar ze komen wel in het klassieke Arabisch voor.
toen ik Arabische boeken begon te lezen kwam ik veel woorden tegen die in het tamazigh worden gebruikt en nooit dacht dat ze in het Arabisch ook voorkomen. ik was verbaas maar het is echt zo.

ik heb bij het voor het gemak arabisch de "el" weggelaten

Raghba : غبار ghubaar = stof, (tuin)aarde
Raqfer : قفل qufel = knoop
Rmachmach : مشمش  = michmich Abrikozen
Rmaq : مرق   maraq =jus
R3yath :  3ayaath عياث = tijd verkwisten. 
R7moe : 7ama = erg warm, hier komt 7amam (hamam) 7umma (koorts) vandaan
Rbakhoe: بکر bakour = eerste vrucht. Baakir = vroeg
R3aboen : 3arboun عربون  = borg

Rbaq= soort insecten. Giftig als muggen. Ze zijn rood en leven in verrotte hout. Ze komen naar buiten alleen als donker is. Het zijn geen luizen.
بق   Baq in het arabische= bedwantsen, soort luizen.

Raghba wordt in het tariffith als mest gebruikt. We gebruiken ook het woord R7anni.
غبار in het arabische= stof. In het Tariffith is A3ajjaj.

Raqfer = Knoop.
Hier wordt beweert dat قفل  perzische woord voor het slot.
http://nl.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D9%82%D9%81%D9%84

Rmachmach : Abrikozen
مشمش  = Abrikozen. Het komt in arabische woordenschat wel, maar het is geen arabische oorspronkelijke is.

R3yaath= spelen.
R3yath= uit vreugde schreeuwen. Schreeuwend iemand roepen.
(Th) bij R3yath wordt iets anders uitgesproken dan Th bij R3yaath.
عياث betekent in het arabische verspilling.
http://www.al-eman.com/islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=211&CID=41&SW=عياث#SR1
العيث (waar 0800 over had) is zondigen, vernielen, oplichten, verspilling..enz. Deze woorden hebben niets met het Reyaath of R3yath te maken.
http://www.al-eman.com/islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=142&CID=102&SW=العيث#SR1

R7moe = warm in het tamazight.
In het arabische bestaat geen 7ama die iets met warmte te maken heeft.
R7ammam is waarschijnlijke een Amazigh woord die van R7moe afgeleid.

Rxezrat komt in het arabische voor  خزر  , maar heeft afwijkend betekenis dan in tariffith.
http://www.al-eman.com/islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=142&CID=253&SW=خزر#SR1