mahmdu/maghraoua

Gestart door Dora, 04/02/2007 om 11:05:11

Dora

salaam beste leden,

heeft iemand wat info over de mahmdu/maghraoua stam.
ik heb zelf nog nooit van deze stam gehoord tot gisteren.
iemand vertelde me dat ze uit omgeving taza komen en geen izzeneyen of aith tuzine zijn.

welke dialect spreken ze (waar lijkt het het meest op).
en is het uberhaupt wel een stam ?

dank.

Dora

MBTiza

Onbekend, wel ken ik de Ghiyyata stam (Arabischsprekend tegenwoordig), Lbranis stama(Arabischsprekend tegenwoordig), Aith Warayin stam (Atlas Berbers) rondom Taza.

Dora

oke thanx..

blijkbaar is het een substam ofzo..

gegroet

Lezer

Zie wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrawa

Alleen weet ik niet of het wel te vertrouwen of niet. Beter dan dat heb je nu een andere spelling om het op te zoeken.

Dora

Citaat van: 0x8000ffff op 08/02/2007 om 11:06:58
Zie wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrawa

Alleen weet ik niet of het wel te vertrouwen of niet. Beter dan dat heb je nu een andere spelling om het op te zoeken.

mijn dank is enorm..

gegroet

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: Dora op 04/02/2007 om 11:05:11
salaam beste leden,

iemand vertelde me dat ze uit omgeving taza komen en geen izzeneyen of aith tuzine zijn.

dank.
azul outchma dora
I m from Maghrawa. Mhamda are our neighbours like Qradna and oulad Bourima. I m near chaachoua mount near Boumhiraz (Souq n lethnine) form Oulad Bouaazza.
tanemmirt

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Afra Dora,

====>2.2.2.4.3.2.1 in the link opening the following topic:

http://www.amazigh.nl/awar/index.php?topic=10750.msg227723#msg227723

That's an interesting base to start investigations.

This link was edited by a contributor of whom I would say he has a seldomly huge and impressive knowledge about Tamazight questions.

Dora

Citaat van: aMGHaRi op 08/02/2007 om 21:48:08
Citaat van: Dora op 04/02/2007 om 11:05:11
salaam beste leden,

dank.
azul outchma dora
I m from Maghrawa. Mhamda are our neighbours like Qradna and oulad Bourima. I m near chaachoua mount near Boumhiraz (Souq n lethnine) form Oulad Bouaazza.
tanemmirt
azul amghari,

can you tell me where chaachou exactly lies?
and do you have any information about oulad bouaazza (childeren of bouaazza)?
which dialect do you speak amghari?

wa salaam

Dora

Citaat van: Aglaglal op 18/02/2007 om 18:25:36
Afra Dora,

====>2.2.2.4.3.2.1 in the link opening the following topic:

http://www.amazigh.nl/awar/index.php?topic=10750.msg227723#msg227723

That's an interesting base to start investigations.

This link was edited by a contributor of whom I would say he has a seldomly huge and impressive knowledge about Tamazight questions.

azul my dear friend,

the link adds no information dear.

aMGHaRi

azul Dora,
thanks for the answer,
we're speaking tarifit like igzennayen. Maghrawa tribe is divided onto 2 parts, north maghrawa with the principal place mazguitane and south maghrawa in the south of Taza. We are belonging to the north maghrawa. The mount of chaachoua is in the south of Aknoul (30 KM). Here is a link to wikimapia:
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=34432894&x=-3859248&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2
ar tiwecca

Dora

Citaat van: aMGHaRi op 01/03/2007 om 02:51:23
azul Dora,
thanks for the answer,
we're speaking tarifit like igzennayen. Maghrawa tribe is divided onto 2 parts, north maghrawa with the principal place mazguitane and south maghrawa in the south of Taza. We are belonging to the north maghrawa. The mount of chaachoua is in the south of Aknoul (30 KM). Here is a link to wikimapia:
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=34432894&x=-3859248&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2
ar tiwecca

azul tawmat,

I just knew it.  someone wanted persuade me  that the maghrawa people speaks another tarifit then us igzzenayen.

but tell me, is the maghrawa not a subtribe (heb maar 2 woordjes vast geplakt in de hoop dat het substam betekend ) of the gzzeneyatribe?...just like the: aith mhend, aith 3ru 3issa etc.

I appreciate your help :).

ps: who is 3emmti haddouch  ;D

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: Dora op 01/03/2007 om 21:09:58

azul tawmat,

I just knew it.  someone wanted persuade me  that the maghrawa people speaks another tarifit then us igzzenayen.

but tell me, is the maghrawa not a subtribe (heb maar 2 woordjes vast geplakt in de hoop dat het substam betekend ) of the gzzeneyatribe?...just like the: aith mhend, aith 3ru 3issa etc.

azul utchma Dora
Maghrawa is a zenete tribe like Gzennaya and the other rifian tribes. Zenata is along with Senhaja and Masmuda the 3 principal berbers in North africa. Zenata occupied the area between Rif and Chelf in modern Algeria.

Who does not know the tribe of Maghrawa, he knows nothing about the history of Morocco. Some berbers are so egocentric that they think, they are the only existing berber in north africa.

And you where do you come from?

3emmti Haddouch is my aunt :-)

PS: excuse me i can't speak nederland but german!

Ayt Warayen are a subtribe belonging to Maghrawa in south of Taza (oriental middle Atlas)

E3ber_Tastite

Citaat van: aMGHaRi op 01/03/2007 om 22:02:42

azul tawmat,

azul utchma Dora
Maghrawa is a zenete tribe like Gzennaya and the other rifian tribes. Zenata is along with Senhaja and Masmuda the 3 principal berbers in North africa. Zenata occupied the area between Rif and Chelf in modern Algeria.

Who does not know the tribe of Maghrawa, he knows nothing about the history of Morocco. Some berbers are so egocentric that they think, they are the only existing berber in north africa.

Ayt Warayen are a subtribe belonging to Maghrawa in south of Taza (oriental middle Atlas)

Azul Tawmat,

Its nice to see someone on the forum, from a different tribe than the Riffian, because than we can exchange our views and knowledge to eachother.
I am an Azenay from the region of Tizi ouasri, and my brother in law, who has studied in the internaat of iccawiyen (Aknoul) also studied with students form Mezguitam, he told me that they have almost the same language as the Riffian language.

But are your tribe, consider themself Riffian or Chleuh? because the Ayt Warrayen are considering themself as Chleuh.

Thank you for the information.

aMGHaRi

Citaat van: E3ber_Tastite op 01/03/2007 om 22:51:58
Citaat van: aMGHaRi op 01/03/2007 om 22:02:42

azul tawmat,

azul utchma Dora

Azul Tawmat,

Its nice to see someone on the forum, from a different tribe than the Riffian, because than we can exchange our views and knowledge to eachother.
I am an Azenay from the region of Tizi ouasri, and my brother in law, who has studied in the internaat of iccawiyen (Aknoul) als studied with students form Mezguitam, he told me that they have almost the same language as the Riffian language.

But are your tribe, consider themself Riffian or Chleuh? because the Ayt Warrayen are considering themself as Chleuh.

Thank you for the information.

azul marra
on the linguistic level, we form an integral part of the Rif. But when you ask to a maghrawi, he will say that he's amazigh maghrawi and also the people of Ayt Warayen, the're not chleuhs.
Many ethnologists don't consider the Rifians as tribes of Zenata. In The west of Rif there are tribes of Senhaja of Srayer. They don't consider themselves as Rifian, but they speak a language near from Rifian.