Hoofdmenu

Berber Power

Gestart door Mazigh (Gast), 03/02/2001 om 10:33:31

Mazigh (Gast)

Azul;

First of all forgive me for writing in English on this forum, I know it is supposed to be a Dutch forum, but I don't speak Dutch and the English forum is not available.
Anyway, I heard several times a very nice song on Arif Radio on the net.  It is a rap song in English called "Berber Power".  I would be very grateful to anyone who can tell me what is the name of the singer and if the Tape or CD of this song is available at all and where I can find it.
Any help in finding the CD will be very appreciated.
Note: I do not wish in any way to receive an MP3 of this song, I would rather pay for it and buy it to encourage such good productions.

Thanmirth

DIHYA

Mazigh,

The English forum is available. You just have to click on the British flag in the right corner of this site.

Berboerin

I think the song you mean is by the group called "UnDutchable" I don't know if you can buy it I've only got it on mp3. It is a very good rap!!!

Touhami

Azul Bro Mazigh,

The song 'Berberpower' is indeed made by a young man who calls himself UnDutchable. The song is only available on mp3. There is no cd or tape and the singer of this song doesn't want to be famous and prefers to stay anonimous!

If you want to download the song, you can find it at this adres http://www.geocities.com/arifinou/.This is a part of RifWeb and will be especially used for music subjects.(Is still under construction)

UnDutchable is one person, not a group !!!

Azul!

Abrid

Azul,

Die tekst is zeker leuk inmekaar gezet. Alleen jammer dat ie een beat van 2 Pac gebruikt.
Setisir

jamal_loco

loco
salaam
zou iemand mij die nummer naar mijn email kunnen sturen mijn email adres is
maghrib@yep.com

alvast bedankt

ADA

een andere hele goede berberse rapliedje is het nummer berbers-styling van ADA!check het op kazaa!en als je het daar niet lukt dan kan je mailen naar ada_production@hotmail.com

Zian

Deze topic is ook dezelfde als de hierboven topic.!!!