Zilver Sieraden met de Ж Symbool

Gestart door mIzran, 20/12/2006 om 16:54:57

mIzran

Zie de volgende site: http://www.goodtimes.nl/

Het zijn ontwerpen met de letter “Z”. Wat de Amazigh cultuur vertegenwoordigt. Wel Stoer.

Deze vindt ik wel een mooie:

Tamza

Ja, ik ken dat merk. Verkopen ze in veel sieradenwinkels. Zitten een paar mooie tussen. Ik vind deze wel mooi:

mIzran

Geweldig hé, alleen de prijs daar durf ik niet eens aan te denken, ben maar een studente!
Ik wou het cadeau geven, misschien moeten ze mij dit toch maar cadeau geven.

Hadou

He! Wat zijn die sieraden Mooi zeg :)

Ik zal zeker niet zuinig doen op de bruidschat van mijn aanstaande. Ik zal het verdubbelen, als zij het aan zulke sieraden wil uitgeven. ;)

Tamza

Citaat van: mIzran op 20/12/2006 om 17:08:44
Geweldig hé, alleen de prijs daar durf ik niet eens aan te denken, ben maar een studente!
Ik wou het cadeau geven, misschien moeten ze mij dit toch maar cadeau geven.

Ze zijn idd behoorlijk prijzig. :( De hangertjes vallen trouwens best mee wat de prijs betreft.

mIzran

Doe die hangertje dan maar cadeau voor mij!

Tamza

Citaat van: mIzran op 20/12/2006 om 17:20:49
Doe die hangertje dan maar cadeau voor mij!

Moet je eerst de studio ingaan om een izran-album speciaal voor mij uit te brengen.

mIzran

Goed, alleen als jij de Adjun bij de hand houdt?

Tamza

Citaat van: mIzran op 20/12/2006 om 17:27:27
Goed, alleen als jij de Adjun bij de hand houdt?

Deal

Hangertje komt eraan!

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Nice stuffs, but the question is: Have the symbol Ж been printed in willy knowledge of its meaning in respect of tifinagh? I doubt so ...

Anyway, these jewels can only fit to a real tamazight...la classe. :-)

Izouran

Deze ziet er goed uit.

Ben benieuwd of ze goed verkocht worden.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Don't forget that you can find on-line sellers of Tamazight-made handcrafts, and particularly amazigh jewelries. Jewelry is a traditional activity nearby Tiznit.
Use the keywords "bijouterie berbere maroc" in google if you want to widen your search.
For the sake of authenticity...

mIzran

Citaat van: Aït Deren op 20/12/2006 om 18:19:05
Nice stuffs, but the question is: Have the symbol Ж been printed in willy knowledge of its meaning in respect of tifinagh? I doubt so ...

This design isn’t according to the Tifinagh. Go to the website en push the button ‘Philosophy’. There you can read where it stands for. As you can see it has three dimensions, and it almost have the same meaning as the Tifinagh. But who cares, it’s beautiful!

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: mIzran op 21/12/2006 om 12:59:12
Citaat van: Aït Deren op 20/12/2006 om 18:19:05

This design isn’t according to the Tifinagh. Go to the website en push the button ‘Philosophy’. There you can read where it stands for. As you can see it has three dimensions, and it almost have the same meaning as the Tifinagh. But who cares, it’s beautiful!

Afra m'Izran,

Yes, I had already seen the "philosophy" stuff about the symbol ...
About the meaning of aza, Ж, you seem to have information about its meaning. Do you have a link where i could get some information? Or can you share your knowledge?

You're right, provided it appeals to you, you can wear them and reappropriate its symbolism. Though I think you can find in the web, some jewels made in Tamazight with more scripts and traditions.

mIzran

As you know the word Amazigh means "the free people". The “Z” of the tifinagh alphabet, is our symbol. Ж- If you look at the symbol you can see, that it is like a man. This symbol stands for the free people, our roots and it also represent the whole Amazigh Culture. Also the character Z occurs the most in many Amazigh words.