Mijn antwoord op een vraag

Gestart door Lezer, 26/11/2006 om 13:47:18

Lezer

Een zogenaamde Eliko, vroeg me over de betekenis van het woord "dighet" in het Berbers, hij heeft die vraag in meerder berberse fora gesteld; Dit was mijn antwoord. wat vinden jullie ervan, trouwens:
-------   

Hi Eliko, Maybe i would disappoint you because the
knowledge is disappointing in many occasions. I read your question on the Berber phora by the way, you were even online on Kabyle.com/forum when i read the other replies :D.
    Back to your question. i don't know whether you had a part of the answer to seek for the affirmation. Forgive me to be a bit impersonel: Are you jew?!. Don't mind if you don't want to answer. I won't insist!.
    You ask whether d is an integral part of the whole word or whether it does men "the" or "this" or something else. My aswer: In the Berber language [Be aware that i'm generalizing here my personal Tarifit language after some comparisons with other berber dialects] we don't use any "the-article" [le, la, les in frensh or el in arabic]. Yeah that is strange. In the Berber language we can mainly distinguishe two sorts of names, feminine and masculine names. The feminine names begin with "t" and ends with a "t". The masculine names begin with an "a". in the plural forms the first "t" in the feminine names becomes "ti" and the last "t" in the end becomes "in". Tamazight [berber woman]=> Timazighin [Berber women].... [Masculine names: Amazigh [Berber man] => Imazighen [Berber men]].
    The word given by you is "Dighet". Is this a Berbe word? Actually, i'm not sure; But we can suspect it of being a Berber word, because there is a "t" in the end, and it does begin with a "d", a letter wich is related to the "t" [The last "d" is read "t" in Dutch]. Moreover, it can be an influence of the so-called "Idgham" (ادغام) in arabic since it would be difficult to read the "t" + "d" after each others: "Tdighet", thus. If "Tdighet" would be a Berber word, i don't know its meaning, too.
    The full tribe name given by you is "houmet beni dighet". When you asked me that question for the first time, i couldn't see anything special in it. "Houme" is the same word as the moroccan arabic word meaning "neighborhood". "t" of the last letter in "houmeT" means "of" + beni or bni meaning "sons, descendants" + tighet which would be a surviving arabized berber word, I thought.
    Supposing that the word "houme" is a standard arabic word used out of its context in the maghribi language by the original berber people who wanted to learn arabic what the prais would be to be associated with the arab-islamic civilization, i had to wonder why the word "beni/beni" is a correct standard arabic word in the maghribi language although the usual word is "ouled" in the maghribian language. When i read some articles about the jews i notice that the jews tended to use the word "beni" instead of "ouled" contrary to the maghribian dialects. and although i don't speak the hebrew language i can suppose it's a hebrew word too [because both arabic and hebrew are related [Hebrew and arab are supposed to have the same meaning in the semitic language]]. and that is the reason why it is maintained by the maghribian jews in their arabic. Knowing that Djerba was a center of the tunisian jewish communities, i began to wonder whether the name "houmet beni dighet" whould be named by the jews. Occasionally, i was not the only one who supposed that, i found this too:

The priestly refugees from Jerusalem settled in a village nearby this new sanctuary and were the founders of Hara Sghira, also known as Dighet, a supposedly Berberized form of the Hebrew delet, meaning door.[3]

For this reason, i believe you can search the meaning of that word in jewish phora [just a tip]. You can also read my sub-article on Judaism in Northwest Africa if you're interested.
--------

Lezer

Degene die de vraag stelde is inderdaad een jood.
Mijn kennis over joden zorgt er nu voor dat ik de joden kan herkennen achter hun PC's. :D

yuba wis sin

azul, salam

admin sorry, ik kan geen andere nieuwe onderwerp openen.

Beste mensen, ik had een vraag over een windows mobile programma, zogenaamd

(getytv) om youtube video's direct op je mobile te downloaden.

zelf gebruik ik hem voor hd2 windows mobile 6.5

Een hele mooie uitvinding, het probleem is dat ie soms een fout melding geeft.

Weet iemand ook een andere programma om direct video's op mobiele te

downloaden???

yuba wis sin

kijk maar of je bovenstaande vraag kan beantwoorden.

yuba wis sin

probeer maar of je de volgende vraag kan beatwoorden?