Wie van de Amazigh mannen heeft een baard?

Gestart door Blablabla, 21/05/2006 om 14:18:34

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Hadou op 11/04/2007 om 13:38:09
The topic say"s : Who has a Tamart?
I don t , do you have a Tamart Amezwaru?
Or an a3cmir = also beard.

amazigh horses

Tanmirt a Hadou! "A3cmir" is a funny word. I put the words before because they are all related with the word "amar" (chin).

Yes a tagwmat, each week I have a 3 days-old tamart...and I shave it again and again. So, three days a week I feel like an activist you know. ;D

If I trust the avatar in here, I think the longest beard in amazigh.nl is held by igma MBT. ;D

Pals, if you need some advices on how to manage your Tamart just get in touch Laser Beard aka Salahedin, he knows a lot of L'oréal products to take care of it. ;D

Bades

Citaat van: Asafu op 21/05/2006 om 14:34:47
Citaat van: Blablabla op 21/05/2006 om 14:18:34
Vertel eens.Wie van de Amazigh mannen heeft een baard? 

Bedoel je gezichtsschaamhaar?

whahaha....

bah

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

As the french dicton said: "L'habit ne fait pas le moine". ("A cassock does not make a monk"). So to say that we shall not go too quickly when judgind people according to the way they appear to us.
To me, beard is deeply anchored in the old propension of the Amazigh man to be acquainted with wisdom and stoicism. Sequere naturam...

Unfortunately, and we have to think about it ourselves, the mass media have lobbyied for a quick-n-dirty image of the people who wear beards.

My personal view is that we have a different approach as the Sikh have towards pilosity. Sikh never shave nor cut their hairs from the beginning of their lives. Meanwhile, we are likely to let the beard grow up after we have reached the age of wisdom (that's why a lot of elder in Tamazirt have superb white beards).

Ahfir

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Azul les cousins,

In darija from Casa, people say : "l gudima" for a ringbaard. (french "g" souding like "garden").

S tacelhiyt n nagh, I dunno any specific word, but an expression: "tamart n ughad". In FR we call that "un bouc". And "bouc" (sounds like book), is the translation for "aghad" (taghadt being the goat).

We shall speak more often about our beards you know. ;D

Hadou

we also speak of thmath n tghat.

look at this beard:

this we call : a3cmair n Caytan ;D
a3cmair = beard , caytan = devil !

This is zwaaaaqqqq ! ze3ma ''art'' :D

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Azul fellak a gma Hadou,

;D Matta a3cmirn ad a tagwmat, kra n ukemma3 wahahaha !! ;D

Ahfir

Citaat van: Hadou op 01/06/2007 om 22:19:56
we also speak of thmath n tghat.

look at this beard:

this we call : a3cmair n Caytan ;D
a3cmair = beard , caytan = devil !

This is zwaaaaqqqq ! ze3ma ''art'' :D

O my god :o

Bades

Hannibal had geloof ik een baard.

miss wel tegen de kou van de alpen....

Señor Canardo

Botermes

Soms laat ik voor een paar dagen een stoppelbaardje staan maar dat duurt nooit langer dan een week. Ik kan dat gewoon niet, hetzelfde met langhaar. Ik vind langhaar dan soms wel mooi maar ik kan de intensieve verzorging gewoon niet aan. Ik kan geen halfuur voor de spiegel staan. Conditioners en cremespoelingen, en weet ik wat.