Arudd n Timgharin moderno s arcem n Tmazight.......

Gestart door Idir, 02/07/2005 om 15:06:40

athsaynou

Izouran

Siwer akisen a mIzran, Thinni oumi qaan timgharin.

athsaynou

Citaat van: IZOURAN op 20/03/2006 om 18:27:03

Chem edfahmed! Amenni inna oqin edfehman.

Izouran

Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:28:20

Fehmen ajowdi, tsne3miren weha.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:21:16
These Lady's are Classy..;)

They're also very charmin' and unlike these top models they have huge personality due to tough life...

I just love the one with sunglasses in the middle wahahahahahahahahaha!!! :) I think she's got some pushka or a rifle hidden in her robe. ;)

athsaynou

Citaat van: IZOURAN op 20/03/2006 om 18:31:33
Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:28:20

Fehmen ajowdi, tsne3miren weha. :P

Merre fehmen, amenni iq exsah ;)

Citaat van: TOTOF op 20/03/2006 om 18:36:02
Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:21:16
These Lady's are Classy..;)

They're also very charmin' and unlike these top models they have huge personality due to tough life...

I just love the one with sunglasses in the middle wahahahahahahahahaha!!! :) I think she's got some pushka or a rifle hidden in her robe. ;)

She's Married, this is her marriage. So don't touch her on her Big-Day.. ;D

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:39:30

thanks for the tip ... I'll look for her, with my AK47 hung on my back.  ;)
But let me ask you one thing ... hmmm, how do you know this is a woman and not The Godfather of the region disguised?

athsaynou

Citaat van: TOTOF op 20/03/2006 om 18:44:34

But let me ask you one thing ... hmmm, how do you know this is a woman and not The Godfather of the region disguised?

Haha she is a woman al right, i read this book about the woman in the rif. Named: Behind the Courtyard Door: The Daily Life of Tribeswomen in Northern Morocco. This foto is from that book. An American women in 1959 was going to a trip into the Rif. To know the woman. The central fact of her stay in this Muslim society was the seclusion of women, whose sheltered domain was the central courtyard located in every Rifian household. Because she is an woman she got access to this feminine world. Because man where not alowed. She was, and in this reminiscence she carefully describes that circumscribed life of housework, cooking and bearing children, one complicated by the inevitable jealousies of polygamy.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Taghrawla op 20/03/2006 om 18:54:40
Citaat van: TOTOF op 20/03/2006 om 18:44:34

Haha she is a woman al right, i read this book about the woman in the rif. This foto is from that book. An American women in 1959 was going to a trip into the Rif. To know the woman. The central fact of her stay in this Muslim society was the seclusion of women, whose sheltered domain was the central courtyard located in every Rifian household. Because she is an woman she got access to this feminine world. Because man where not alowed. She was, and in this reminiscence she carefully describes that circumscribed life of housework, cooking and bearing children, one complicated by the inevitable jealousies of polygamy.

Thanks a oultma for these interestin informations. But who knows today a oultma, between men and women. Did you know that Michael Jackson was recently recognized by a photograph who tracked him in Bahrein? Michael Jackson disguised with a kinda burka, but the photograph saw him moonwalkin' in a supermarker mall ... ;)
Look on google if any of you don't believe it ... (coz I'm out now...)

E3ber_Tastite

Awedie die kleding kan me weinig schelen, ik draag het toch niet. het zijn die vrouwen die onze belangstelling krijgen, hahah

Izouran

Citaat van: E3ber_Tastite op 20/03/2006 om 19:25:03

Awedie die kleding kan me weinig schelen, ik draag het toch niet. het zijn die vrouwen die onze belangstelling krijgen, hahah

Ma chek ma, chek d'amsoum. ;)

E3ber_Tastite

Citaat van: IZOURAN op 20/03/2006 om 19:31:41
Citaat van: E3ber_Tastite op 20/03/2006 om 19:25:03

Ma chek ma, chek d'amsoum. ;)

Iwa qa twarried, zo zitten we eenmaal in elkaar, verandering zit er niet in.

Tamza

Trouwens, waar kun je zomerdjelleba's voor mannen kopen in Nederland?

Van dat lichte stof van katoen. Vooral die gebroken witte met bruine strepen vind ik erg mooi. Ik wil zoiets voor de zomer. Mijn vader heeft er wel een paar, maar die zijn te groot en hij sloopt me als ik ze pak.

Lâle

Tamza

Citaat van: Tamza op 22/02/2006 om 22:14:15
Kijk dan hoe mooi

Lâle, wat vind je van deze dan. Ik vind ze echt vervloekt mooi. Zat laatst de hele tijd uit te checken hoe ik zo'n doek op die manier om mijn hoofd kon wikkelen.