Oproep: Imazighen n Souss in Zuid-Amerika

Gestart door Abogado, 06/09/2006 om 16:13:07

Abogado

Imazighen n Souss in Zuid-Amerika.

Azul,

Iemand uit Chili is op zoek naar informatie over Souss : geschiedenis, taal, cultuur … Hij beweerde dat er nabestaanden nog leven in Chili en in Argentinie (Patagonie om precies te zijn). Ze zijn daar na de Tweede wereld oorlog terecht gekomen. Ze hadden in de oorlog in Europa onder Franse vlag gevochten. Maar ze zijn nooit meer teruggekeerd naar hun land. In plaats daarvan werden ze naar Zuid Amerika gedeporteerd.

Patagonie is een grote provincie binnen Argentinie. Het wordt ook Pampa genoemd. Het is uitgestrekt, vlak, ruig en vruchtbaar. Daar worden koeien, schapen en lama' s gefokt.
Aantal weten we  niet. Het gaat wel om mannen. Het zijn mannen die de oorlog hebben meegemaakt in Europa, niet de vrouwen. Ze hebben gereageerd naar aanleiding van deze film over Noord Afrikaanse soldaten in de Tweede Wereld Oorlog (komt deze maand in de bioscoop uit):

Mocht je iets in het Spaans per toeval tegenkomen op Internet of bibliotheek ... dan graag vermelden. We weten b.v. dat Spanje enkele steden in Souss,het Zuid-Westen van Marokko heeft bezet (omgeving Agadir,Ayt Baamrane, Sidi Ifni, Tarfaya ..). Uit deze contacten werden enkele publicaties in het Spaans uitgegeven, o.a. een woordenboek Souss Berbers-Spaans. Dit soort publicaties dus zijn hier zeer nuttig. Alles is welkom.
Die literatuur is bedoeld voor mensen uit Chili, Argentinië die naar de oorsprong van hun ouders zoeken. Zij komen oorspronkelijk uit Souss maar wonen daar.

Als iemand wat informatie vindt over Souss in het Spaans, heel graag. Sommigen van ons vinden dit echt heel belangrijk en hopen op jullie medewerking.

Alvast bedankt, Tannemirt.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Afra fellak,

(I can't read dutch at the moment, I just get an overall understandin' usin' a dictionary and cope with it. Hopefully and unlike here in France, most of you are able to manage with english. )

Well...From what I got, there are a few things to be precised in order to make a consistent research on this subject.

The first approximation is the use of the term Souss: one can't say all the people of Higher Atlas are from Souss. Souss is just included within that space, and not the opposite. Why is that so important?

It is, first of all, in respect of language and tradition. People from the historical Souss (delimited by the souss valley) have a specific lexicon...and so it is for their historical neighbours of Atlas. Besides, the fact that a spanish-taccelhite dictionary is looked for, can be used to check for consistency afterwards.
Beyond that, it's also of paramount importance to know that a huge part of Atlas people servin' during WWII weren't from the Souss area. It has, by the way, to do with the balance of power in the southern territory 90 years ago. 

There's something strange, the movie featured in your topic is a french one, and it hasn't still been released nor projected in french cinémas. Does it mean that - surprisingly - south american people have eyed the movie up before WE did? Or have I slightly misunderstood?

I got a suggestion that might be much more productive. If you get in touch or know these people who are looking for their real idendity, may you propose them to join the topic in here so that we can help each other, dig the question and confirm (or infirm...) its authenticity?

Ar dur yadnin.

Dora

ik kan je helaas niet helpen..wil alleen even melden dat ik jamel debbouze een geweldige acteur vind...deze film wil ik wel graag zien.

Abogado

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 07/09/2006 om 13:55:38
Afra fellak,

(I can't read dutch at the moment, I just get an overall understandin' usin' a dictionary and cope with it. Hopefully and unlike here in France, most of you are able to manage with english. )

Well...From what I got, there are a few things to be precised in order to make a consistent research on this subject.

The first approximation is the use of the term Souss: one can't say all the people of Higher Atlas are from Souss. Souss is just included within that space, and not the opposite. Why is that so important?

It is, first of all, in respect of language and tradition. People from the historical Souss (delimited by the souss valley) have a specific lexicon...and so it is for their historical neighbours of Atlas. Besides, the fact that a spanish-taccelhite dictionary is looked for, can be used to check for consistency afterwards.
Beyond that, it's also of paramount importance to know that a huge part of Atlas people servin' during WWII weren't from the Souss area. It has, by the way, to do with the balance of power in the southern territory 90 years ago. 

There's something strange, the movie featured in your topic is a french one, and it hasn't still been released nor projected in french cinémas. Does it mean that - surprisingly - south american people have eyed the movie up before WE did? Or have I slightly misunderstood?

I got a suggestion that might be much more productive. If you get in touch or know these people who are looking for their real idendity, may you propose them to join the topic in here so that we can help each other, dig the question and confirm (or infirm...) its authenticity?

Ar dur yadnin.

Azul,

Those people in Argentina are originally from the region of Souss, we are not talking about the whole Atlas region, are we? It is important because they are NOT from the region of Ouarzazate or Atlas, they are from the Southern region of Souss...And if you are looking for your roots, you want to be specific in what your search for. I almost smell a little bit of sarcasme and cynisme in your comments.

We are talking about the region of Agadir, Ayt Baamrane, Sidi Ifni, those regions are Souss. Besides, we are also talking about one person who lives in Chili, who wants to get to the bottom of this situation. He got in contact with the producers of abovementioned movie. He is implying that after the war a lot of Morrocan soldiers were deported to Argentina and their decendants have their roots in Souss...and this man wants to help those people to get in contact with their long last families in above mentioned regions, Agadir, Ifni etc.etc.

"There's something strange, the movie featured in your topic is a french one, and it hasn't still been released nor projected in french cinémas. Does it mean that - surprisingly - south american people have eyed the movie up before WE did? Or have I slightly misunderstood"

I find this comment very offending, the movie is the trigger for this person to start this search and help his fellow people looking for their roots.

"I got a suggestion that might be much more productive. If you get in touch or know these people who are looking for their real idendity, may you propose them to join the topic in here so that we can help each other, dig the question and confirm (or infirm...) its authenticity"

Not all people have the time to spend the whole day on a forum, especially Amazigh.nl
This is serious business, a cry for help and I feel that you are not taking this seriously and you want to make this a battle of discussion and authenticity.

If you want to help, start searching information in Spanish about the Souss region.

Adios.

Abogado

Citaat van: Dora op 07/09/2006 om 14:50:26
ik kan je helaas niet helpen..wil alleen even melden dat ik jamel debbouze een geweldige acteur vind...deze film wil ik wel graag zien.

Hij is grappig, ja. Iedereen kan helpen, informatie in het Spaans over het Souss Berbers, geschiedenis en cultuur, het is voor een goede zaak.
Ik heb inmiddels al heel wat gevonden.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Weird reaction...unbelievable arrogance, that kind of brainless behaviour you're acting simply pisses me off. Above all, you're prejudging on one's aim and thoughts with your "I feel" leitmotiv: you got EVERYTHING completely WRONG here on my statements, acting like a medium instead of a scientist.

There are besides plenty of methodological tips you could have been advised on because you seem undebatably clueless in respect of the required modus operandi.

I strongly hope that the fellow person from Chile did get in touch with other people than yourself only, because it seems to me that you are making a hype around your OWN PERSON using this sensitive subject...and that nothing productive (nor relevant) COULD be turned out from your part.

Abogado

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 07/09/2006 om 16:09:12
Weird reaction...unbelievable arrogance, that kind of brainless behaviour you're acting simply pisses me off. Above all, you're prejudging on one's aim and thoughts with your "I feel" leitmotiv: you got EVERYTHING completely WRONG here on my statements, acting like a medium instead of a scientist.

There are besides plenty of methodological tips you could have been advised on because you seem undebatably clueless in respect of the required modus operandi.

I strongly hope that the fellow person from Chile did get in touch with other people than yourself only, because it seems to me that you are making a hype around your OWN PERSON using this sensitive subject...and that nothing productive (nor relevant) COULD be turned out from your part.

YOU piss me off. You are turning this normal discussion into an personal issue.
I believe that you are not capable to keep this discussion healthy, so I suggest you to keep out of it.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Abogado op 07/09/2006 om 17:10:50

I believe that you are not capable to keep this discussion healthy, so I suggest you to keep out of it.

That discussion went wrong simply because you decided to answer with arrogance and disrespect. Learn about the word "respect", and may be you'll have a brighter success in the future.

Just keep one thing in mind: I don't give a sh*t that you feel pissed NOW because it's just the beginning of what you really deserve. As for your suggestion, crap bathes your brain, so I fully disrespect it. I just spit on this fake autority you're trying to show off.

Abogado

Citaat van: Aït Imzwarn op 07/09/2006 om 17:36:32
Citaat van: Abogado op 07/09/2006 om 17:10:50

That discussion went wrong simply because you decided to answer with arrogance and disrespect. Learn about the word "respect", and may be you'll have a brighter success in the future.

Just keep one thing in mind: I don't give a sh*t that you feel pissed NOW because it's just the beginning of what you really deserve. As for your suggestion, crap bathes your brain, so I fully disrespect it. I just spit on this fake autority you're trying to show off.

The only one who answers with arrogance and disrespect, is you.You only get what you deserve, it is called action-reaction. If I read your comments they are full of shit and are very personal. Let me remind you, this discussion is not about me, so do not turn it in to one, because you will lose.
This dicussion is about Imazighen of Souss in South-America. But again, your brain is all smashed up.. All those beatings you have had to your stupid head, will not make this discussion any easier.

Ati-nit mad yuwin babak ar-serti tsawelt, lkam arwas, ar-du gis turit Nsa'Allah...Lmarad, igh-gan awk Iselhiyan ghikad li-tguit.

Allez, cache toi!

Abogado

Citaat van: Abogado op 06/09/2006 om 16:13:07
Imazighen n Souss in Zuid-Amerika.

Azul,

Iemand uit Chili is op zoek naar informatie over Souss : geschiedenis, taal, cultuur … Hij beweerde dat er nabestaanden nog leven in Chili en in Argentinie (Patagonie om precies te zijn). Ze zijn daar na de Tweede wereld oorlog terecht gekomen. Ze hadden in de oorlog in Europa onder Franse vlag gevochten. Maar ze zijn nooit meer teruggekeerd naar hun land. In plaats daarvan werden ze naar Zuid Amerika gedeporteerd.

Patagonie is een grote provincie binnen Argentinie. Het wordt ook Pampa genoemd. Het is uitgestrekt, vlak, ruig en vruchtbaar. Daar worden koeien, schapen en lama' s gefokt.
Aantal weten we  niet. Het gaat wel om mannen. Het zijn mannen die de oorlog hebben meegemaakt in Europa, niet de vrouwen. Ze hebben gereageerd naar aanleiding van deze film over Noord Afrikaanse soldaten in de Tweede Wereld Oorlog (komt deze maand in de bioscoop uit):

Mocht je iets in het Spaans per toeval tegenkomen op Internet of bibliotheek ... dan graag vermelden. We weten b.v. dat Spanje enkele steden in Souss,het Zuid-Westen van Marokko heeft bezet (omgeving Agadir,Ayt Baamrane, Sidi Ifni, Tarfaya ..). Uit deze contacten werden enkele publicaties in het Spaans uitgegeven, o.a. een woordenboek Souss Berbers-Spaans. Dit soort publicaties dus zijn hier zeer nuttig. Alles is welkom.
Die literatuur is bedoeld voor mensen uit Chili, Argentinië die naar de oorsprong van hun ouders zoeken. Zij komen oorspronkelijk uit Souss maar wonen daar.

Als iemand wat informatie vindt over Souss in het Spaans, heel graag. Sommigen van ons vinden dit echt heel belangrijk en hopen op jullie medewerking.

Alvast bedankt, Tannemirt.

Mijn excuses dat de dicussie wordt vergalt door een of andere parasiet. Ik stel voor dat niemand hier zich wat van aantrekt.

Heeft iemand al wat voor ons?

azenzar_souss

Azul,

I’m also so f**king sick to see this lifeless idiot abogado (ex-Amazighbruidje) on this forum again, this sick +30 jears old parasite embarrased us for more than 5 years (‘since 2001) now, with her redicculeaous attacks on riffians and people with an other opinion than here and that after beeing banned uncountable  times and she just keeps on coming back you would think that she doesn have a life. Wich i don’t understand cause she always keeps on repeating how a busy woman she is... everythime i think that she’s finaly got to her scenses she proves me wrong again, by coming back with an other nickname en continuing her shameless racist attacks and making us Issoesijen ridiculous. After beeing banned from dutch souss websites, this lifeless psyco seekes to get attention from the Riffians and to get admiration by lieeing and presenting herself as a die-hard amazighmilitant of the ‘hollands’ on frensh sousswebsites, i’m really starting to believe thats she should visit an exorcist in stead of an therapist cause her frustration and hate are really getting out of controle.. i swear if i was a mod hier i would band her from the second she enters this site again!! Shameless agressive idiot, i think this website is her only headout and place where she can out her frustration what i would understand because many issoesijen that i have met really hate her guts, no wonder they dont take her nor her organisation seriously so many promesses and they havent seen a thing, besides hate on dutch forums and making the Souss ridiculous, really had it whit this psycotic fool named Khadija aka “ De Schande van Souss” as i name her, thinking that this racist scum is trying to reprezent us on the net Ig Tfu!

I would really recommend you to read this topic Aït Imzwaren: http://www.amazigh.nl/awar/index.php?topic=9650.15 and all those nicknames that are named and compare it to each other and read what kind of crap she always posts then you would understand what i mean.

Ps: Aan de Schande van Souss zelf, elke keer ik mij afvraag hoe laag je kan vallen, verbaas je mij telkens weer, waar doel je nu eigenlijk op? Vanwaar al die frustraties? Werd je als kind gepest of in elkaar geslagen? Is het door die scheiding?, Of voel je u gewoon vreselijk minderwaardig of kom je gewoon aandacht te kort? Of krijg je er een kick van? Altijd maar hetzelfde triestige liedje voor de afgelopen 5 jaar.

Wat mij betreft hoef je er niet op te antwoorden hoor, maar het jezelf toch voor één keer is af te vragen , kan mij al inbeelden wat je hier weer gaat komen typen als reactie, k heb uw antwoord gelezen op tamazgha.nl, was zelfs niet de moeite om erop te reageren en hier dus ook, verwacht dus zeker niet dat ik er mijn tijd of energie aan besteed, je weet goed genoeg wat veel nederlandstalige issoesijen over jou denken en zelfs in duitsland weten Issoesijen hoe je in elkaar zit, niet moeilijk dat ze jou bekogelden op die Yennayer Fest hahahaha!….

Leef dus maar rustig verder in uw geïsoleerde wereld vol verzonnen leugens en fantasieën, zielige zelfverheerlijking en fake-superioriteit ten gevolge van hevige inferieure gevoelens en minderwaardigheidscomplexen, triest, gewoon dieptriest, alsof je hele bestaan gebaseerd is op dit hele cybergepest en leeg gebluf op het internet. Je doet maar en wij kunnen aan de zijlijn lachend toekijken hoe lager en lager je valt.

Wat een grap alsof wij Issoesijen op jou hulp wachten, de zoveelste reclamestunt zoals al die ongerealiseerde doelstellingen op uw webstekje, leeg gebluf maar nooit merkt iemand iets van jou ‘hulp’, en hetgeen andere al doen prijs je jezelf volledig aan, daar staat die Chileen of de Issoesijen in het algemeen al zeker niet op te wachten hoor, dus hou op met te spreken in ons naam en wordt wakker want je vertegenwoordigt alleen jezelf, wat al erg genoeg is! Gebruik jou energie beter door jou te laten genezen door een of andere voodoomeester, marabout of exorcist. (vooral het laatste raad ik jou hard aan!)

Hopelijk word je weer geband want das het minste wat je verdient a respectloze verdeeldheidzaaister aka Schande van Souss! Mohem heb mijn zegje gedaan, verder laat ik het hierbij, want een discussie met jou leidt toch nergens naartoe.

Ra sul flam gelben ichelhiyen gel tkel, ard kollo tnkern gelad.

Tanemmirt n’un a Imazighen

Abogado

;)

Abogado

Azanzar n souss? Azanzar n ixxan, hahaha! ;)

Abogado

Citaat van: azenzar_souss op 08/09/2006 om 11:41:40
Azul,

I’m also so f**king sick to see this lifeless idiot abogado (ex-Amazighbruidje) on this forum again, this sick +30 jears old parasite embarrased us for more than 5 years (‘since 2001) now, with her redicculeaous attacks on riffians and people with an other opinion than here and that after beeing banned uncountable  times and she just keeps on coming back you would think that she doesn have a life. Wich i don’t understand cause she always keeps on repeating how a busy woman she is... everythime i think that she’s finaly got to her scenses she proves me wrong again, by coming back with an other nickname en continuing her shameless racist attacks and making us Issoesijen ridiculous. After beeing banned from dutch souss websites, this lifeless psyco seekes to get attention from the Riffians and to get admiration by lieeing and presenting herself as a die-hard amazighmilitant of the ‘hollands’ on frensh sousswebsites, i’m really starting to believe thats she should visit an exorcist in stead of an therapist cause her frustration and hate are really getting out of controle.. i swear if i was a mod hier i would band her from the second she enters this site again!! Shameless agressive idiot, i think this website is her only headout and place where she can out her frustration what i would understand because many issoesijen that i have met really hate her guts, no wonder they dont take her nor her organisation seriously so many promesses and they havent seen a thing, besides hate on dutch forums and making the Souss ridiculous, really had it whit this psycotic fool named Khadija aka “ De Schande van Souss” as i name her, thinking that this racist scum is trying to reprezent us on the net Ig Tfu!

I would really recommend you to read this topic Aït Imzwaren: http://www.amazigh.nl/awar/index.php?topic=9650.15 and all those nicknames that are named and compare it to each other and read what kind of crap she always posts then you would understand what i mean.

Ps: Aan de Schande van Souss zelf, elke keer ik mij afvraag hoe laag je kan vallen, verbaas je mij telkens weer, waar doel je nu eigenlijk op? Vanwaar al die frustraties? Werd je als kind gepest of in elkaar geslagen? Is het door die scheiding?, Of voel je u gewoon vreselijk minderwaardig of kom je gewoon aandacht te kort? Of krijg je er een kick van? Altijd maar hetzelfde triestige liedje voor de afgelopen 5 jaar.

Wat mij betreft hoef je er niet op te antwoorden hoor, maar het jezelf toch voor één keer is af te vragen , kan mij al inbeelden wat je hier weer gaat komen typen als reactie, k heb uw antwoord gelezen op tamazgha.nl, was zelfs niet de moeite om erop te reageren en hier dus ook, verwacht dus zeker niet dat ik er mijn tijd of energie aan besteed, je weet goed genoeg wat veel nederlandstalige issoesijen over jou denken en zelfs in duitsland weten Issoesijen hoe je in elkaar zit, niet moeilijk dat ze jou bekogelden op die Yennayer Fest hahahaha!….

Leef dus maar rustig verder in uw geïsoleerde wereld vol verzonnen leugens en fantasieën, zielige zelfverheerlijking en fake-superioriteit ten gevolge van hevige inferieure gevoelens en minderwaardigheidscomplexen, triest, gewoon dieptriest, alsof je hele bestaan gebaseerd is op dit hele cybergepest en leeg gebluf op het internet. Je doet maar en wij kunnen aan de zijlijn lachend toekijken hoe lager en lager je valt.

Wat een grap alsof wij Issoesijen op jou hulp wachten, de zoveelste reclamestunt zoals al die ongerealiseerde doelstellingen op uw webstekje, leeg gebluf maar nooit merkt iemand iets van jou ‘hulp’, en hetgeen andere al doen prijs je jezelf volledig aan, daar staat die Chileen of de Issoesijen in het algemeen al zeker niet op te wachten hoor, dus hou op met te spreken in ons naam en wordt wakker want je vertegenwoordigt alleen jezelf, wat al erg genoeg is! Gebruik jou energie beter door jou te laten genezen door een of andere voodoomeester, marabout of exorcist. (vooral het laatste raad ik jou hard aan!)

Hopelijk word je weer geband want das het minste wat je verdient a respectloze verdeeldheidzaaister aka Schande van Souss! Mohem heb mijn zegje gedaan, verder laat ik het hierbij, want een discussie met jou leidt toch nergens naartoe.

Ra sul flam gelben ichelhiyen gel tkel, ard kollo tnkern gelad.

Tanemmirt n’un a Imazighen

Hahahhahahaahahha! neppe soussi, die tasousit raakt je echt, yak? Ik weet niet wie zij is, maar zij houdt blijkbaar hier iedereen in haar ban.

Hmmm...ik speur hier jaloezie en zieke geesten. Wa mongool, wees een man en ga die tasousit opzoeken, face haar en ram haar in elkaar of zo, ga niet steeds lullen en roddelen  over haar op het net, dat getuigt maar hoe zwak je en idioot je bent, bottomline, je geilt op haar, zij moet je niet, klaar als een klontje. Jouw reacties zijn van iemand die zwaar afgewezen is, jaloers en een zieke geest heeft.

Dus doe er wat aan en verkracht mijn topic niet, mongool.

Camaron'N'IstIgliwa

Citaat van: Abogado op 08/09/2006 om 09:53:46

The only one who answers with arrogance and disrespect, is you.You only get what you deserve, it is called action-reaction. If I read your comments they are full of shit and are very personal. Let me remind you, this discussion is not about me, so do not turn it in to one, because you will lose.
This dicussion is about Imazighen of Souss in South-America. But again, your brain is all smashed up.. All those beatings you have had to your stupid head, will not make this discussion any easier.

Ati-nit mad yuwin babak ar-serti tsawelt, lkam arwas, ar-du gis turit Nsa'Allah...Lmarad, igh-gan awk Iselhiyan ghikad li-tguit.

Allez, cache toi!

"Allez cache toi!"...wahaha...tiens bonne idée, je vais m'cacher dans le c*l de ta daronne pour l'utiliser comme cheval de Troie, même avec un énorme scaphandre y'aura de la place dedans. wahahaha :))
You know abukad, I dunno you and this is not something I'd planned a y-abukad.

I told ya pure liquid crap bathes your brain, which is basically made out of two donkey bollocks.

A ijd Rebbi ibak d'inak agarbrid, d'kulu ma i saweln zund kiyin a ben tas3aqt. M'la ghirr tditt s'Patagonia a ttaft igh lan ben tas3aqt zund kiyine, sawlass'n s'uwal n'ayidi zund tggitt d'tssntt. Kulu ma i lan i ssnn iss ur tggitt h'ta yat abla ikhan issudun.
Nannak ur tggitt win bnadm abla iwis n'inak d'yan usserdun.